Episode 44

"Everything all right?" Sara comes and asked me while she was grabbing two cup of Coffee. 

"Yeah , just need a break before we start." I rested my head by leaning against the wall. I arrived to LA yesterday and now I am already in the Studio for my New Movie. "Here take a sip" she gives me a coffee cup. I swiftly take it from her and take a sip. It was really fresh and I can clearly feel the strong caffeine. "Not bad " I said and put it on the table. "So, how is going?" Sara asked me. "Great!" I shortly answered and start to read my Script. 

"What about Carlos?" she asked again. 

"What do you mean?" I asked her with frown.

"I can feel different things from you guys" she said with small smirk. "No! , nothing ....we are just..." before I finished my words a pair of hands suddenly appears from behind and grabs my shoulder. I quickly turn around and said.

"Jesus Christs!, Timothee. You scared of me" I shouted at him while he was dying in his laugh. "Sorry about that" he said and hastily sits beside me. "Hello Sara" he make a greeting to Sara. "What's up Cha" she gives him a nod. "So, how was your Bahrein?" he asked with grin on his face. "Everything was fine until the after fucking party" I said and let out a huge sigh. "It is already done Bella, you don't have to worry anymore." Sara slightly grabs my shoulder and said. "What about you?" I asked him again. "Well, I was a little bit busy with Perfume Commercial and it was pretty awesome" he rested his back at the chair and said. While me and Chalamet were talking to each other, Sara makes an excuse to us and walks away to picks up her.  

"So, How's it going?" he asked again. 

"I already told you..." he interrupted me. 

"No. Not that. you know what I mean" he said. I deeply look at him for a while.

"You mean Carlos?" I asked him. He gives me  nod.

"Well, we are doing well to get through" I said. He gives me a nod again. 

"Glad to here that Bell" he said without looking at me. *He called me Bell like he used to call me* 

"Bella , Chalamet! we will start next  3mins" one of the shooting stuffs called out to us. We both give him a thump up in agreement. Before we both stand up from our chairs and walk back to the shooting set , he asked " Do you have any plan after this?" 

"Nope I don't have" I answered. 

"Shall we hang out in LA Night Life?" he said while he was walking backwards. "Sound great!" I quickly agree with him and we both sped up our steps to the Set. It took nearly whole day for our shooting. 

"OK! CUT!" our director Will called out from microphone. "Good Job Everyone! we will meet tomorrow afternoon and for now Please enjoy your Night in LA" he said . We all separated our ways and I also walk back to my room to meet with Sara. She was sitting on the couch until I came into the room. "Done?" she asked and swiftly stand up from the couch. I just give her anod and grab my bag. She also quickly picks up her bag and gesture me to go first. I quickly step out from the Studio and directly walk up to my car. 

"You look tired" Sara said while she took a seat beside me. " I just want to take a rest Sara" I rested my head at the seat and close my eyes. It took near half an hour to get to my Penthouse Apartment. I live on the Top Floor which can see the whole view of LA. It is really huge enough for alone. But, it is pretty relaxing cause of the High View of Busy LA.

Emma's Penthouse Apartment in LA:

 "If you need something, just call me" Sara said while she was leaning against the main door frame. "Are you not coming in?" I asked her. She shakes her head and said No. " I have Job Bella. About your new Agency" she said. 

"Ah ....yeah, I totally forget about that. How's it going?" I asked her. I have been planning to build my own Entertainment Agency since my Own business company got a lot of benefits. "It is really going well and It will be ready at the end of this Year." she swiftly answered. "Thanks Sara, for everything" I said and give her a smile. "This is my Job Bella. And you are my precious ...I would do everything for you." she gives me a smile back. I quickly walk back towards her and hug tightly. 

"Thank You Sara" I said softly.

"You too Bella. Thank you for make me proud" she said while rubbing my back up and down.

 "I need to go now for meeting, and I don't want to late" she said and we both break our hug. "Don't forget to call me Bella, if you need anything" she called out to me while she was walking back to the elevator. "I won't!" I shouted at her and give her a wave before I walk back into my Living room. I directly walk towards the Huge Window to look down to the busy roads. I let out a sigh and rub my face with my both hands. 

Being a famous is not as much as easy like you thought. It is good , you have frame, a huge millions of fans , a lot of Mansions around the world, Penthouse Apartments and living in a high class of everything. But, Alone. I was always being Alone...for entire my career or entire my whole life after Him. I slowly walk up to my bedroom to take a nap. As soon as I laid on the bed, my phone buzzed from the Night Stand. I quickly pick it up. It was a message . A small smile appeared from my face without knowing myself. It was from Carlos. 

Carlos: " Already busy with your Jobs Carino~" *I really love it when he call me Carino*

ME: " Really tough day Mr. Sainz" I swiftly replied.

Carlos: "You want some ?"

I laugh out loud in massively

ME: "What was that Carlos!" I sent it back.

Carlos : " I just want you to show what I am doing". I cant stop laughing at his cuteness. Even tho he is nearly 30 , sometimes he is just like a kid.

Carlos : "How's it going?" 

ME: "Better now" 

Carlos : "Glad to hear that and If you also want to eat that I can give you some ingredients"

ME : "Stop! Carlos. I am gonna die in laugh" We have been texting each other for about an hour until I ended up cause I feel really tired and sleepy too.

Carlos : " Take a rest Carino  ~ see ya tomorrow morning. "

ME : "See ya Carlos" 

Carlos : "Love you Bella

ME : "Thanks for making me a better day Carlos~" I sent and quickly put it on the night stand to take a nap.

He always says that he Loves me. He always shows affection and behaviors to Me. 

But, ...... I don't.

No, 

I can't.......I can't say the way he said to me. It is not because of Difficult but because of ....