Episode 9

I smirk at him. 

"Why are you always make me do like this ..."he groans into my ear. I pull him back by his hair.

"Behave yourself ... Leclerc and I am the girl who has lots of rumors with Lewis". I said to him.

"I cant behave myself ,when you are around me and You should have choose me Bell" he said in groans. 

"You are too pretty to handle ... Leclerc" I said and push him away when we arrived to the Studio's parking lot. 

While I was walking back to my car, Sara's phone call is come in.

"Yes...Sara "I picked up.

"Dior ...sent you an invitation for their annual" Sara said through her phone.

"So ..." 

"They also give you an extra ...just only for you "Sara said.

"That's cute ...i will tell Dua ..." before I finished my conversation with Sara, I saw Charles who is coming out from the elevator hall. He stops his steps ,when he saw me .

I lean against my car and keep looking at him. "Bella ....are you still there ?...you don't even finished your conversation." Sara shouted to me through phone . I raise my voice a little bit . "Tell them ....I will be there with Lewis Hamilton" and smirk at Leclerc. I think he heard what I said. His face turn into serious and quickly walk towards his car. 

"Are you sure ...that you want to go there with Lewis?" Sara asked me in a concern tone.

"Why not  ."I get into my car. "However ,he is my dating rumors ...Sara" I started my engine and sped up through the gate. "Ok ...should i call him ?" Sara asked me. "No , ...I will" and I hang up the phone call. 

After the phone call with Sara ,I hit the call to Lewis straight away.

"Hey ...Emma ,How 's it going ?" Lewis asked me .

"Still in well shape and can I ask you .......about your accompany for me ?"i asked him.

"Hit me ...Bell" he said.

" Tonight for Dior ...at 7"

"I will be at yours .....at 6:30".We both make our schedule and end our phone call.

While I was still on my way back to my mansion, another phone call pops up from my Car's display screen. 

It was from ... Delphine Arnault (The CEO of Dior).

"Hello ...Miss Delphine , how are you?" I swiftly answer the phone call.

"Hello , my Dear ....It has been a while isn't it?" she said softly.

"Yes ...and I really miss you"

"Haha ...i miss you too ....My Dear. That's why I want you to attend to our annual as our Special Guest." 

"I am really appreciate that You invited me as your Special Guest."

"Your welcome my Dear . We already sent you our invitation and our newest dress for you ...and be my guest tonight Emma".

"I will ...Miss Delphine" I said . After a few conversations with her, we both end our call.

When I arrived home, there is already my crewmates like; my personal stylist ,personal makeup artist ,personal hair stylist and my one and only Sara.

"We need to get hurry ...Emma "Sara runs towards and told me.

"I will be in a minutes." said and I run into my bedroom to take a shower.

------------------------------------

Emma's Dior Outfit :

"You look

"You look ...so dangerously gorgeous " my stylist told me with thumbs up.

"Of Course ... who she is ?...She is none of the others ...but Emma Bella" Susan comes from behind and hugs me. "I am so proud for you ...Emma " Sara said to me. I can feel her shaky voice. "Thanks for everything ...Sara " I hugs her back tightly .

"You should go ...Lewis is already here" Sara holds my hand and we both walk up to the door.

I saw Lewis ,who is also shinning in his Dior outfit.

"You look Awesome ...Lewis ".

" You too , Bell ....but you are more than words". 

"Bring back our Cinderella ...before midnight ...Sr. Hamilton" Sara gives him a wink.

"As your order ...Miss Sara" Lewis said and puts out his forearm for me. I slightly grab his arm and said " So ...will you be my Prince tonight ...Mr. Lewis ?"

Lewis laugh and said " Be my Guest ...My lady". He open his Dark Shinning Mercedes Car door for me. We both get in the car and sped up to our direction .

Tonight ....will be My Night.