Episode 35

I spend my whole day by watching his pre reacing , training and talking with others drivers. It took nearly a whole day and it is nearly 4 pm. My whole body feels like aching in pain . 'How much Carlos will be?' while I was losing in my thoughts a pair of hands put on to my shoulder and squeeze it. "Hello there" I lift up my head and greeted him. "Hello" he greeted me back with his Spanish accent. He gives me a small weakly smile. He seem like really tired off. "Shall we go back?" I asked him gently. He just gives me a small nod and puts his hand on his face while letting out a sigh. I slightly grab his shoulder and squeeze it. "Are you ok?" . He give me a nod and "Yeah I am Ok" . He looks into my eyes and I also give him a smile . We both make a fare well with other drivers and instantly get into the car. 

"I will drive ...give me a key" I said and gesture him to give me a key. He try to objection but I interrupted him by saying "You seem really tired and let me drive Carlos" . He slowly gives me a key and take a seat into the passenger seat. "Take a shot nap Carlos" I said while I also join into the car. "Thank you Love" he said and quickly while closing his eyes and rest his head at the seat. I take a quick glance to him and started to drive back to the Hotel. It took couple of mins before we I stopped at the lobby. But, Carlos is still in his deep sleep. I take a look before I took of my seatbelt . "Madam would you want me to park?" the butler came and asked me. "I..." I try to say yes but, I don't want to wake him up . I can't wake him up . He seem too tired and he really need a rest. 

"Just give me a one second" I replied back to the butler. He gives me a bow and walks back to the stairs. I took off my seatbelt and fully turned towards him

"Carlos" I gently called out his name by brushing his hair. He is still in his sleep tho.

"Carlos ...wake up. We are here" I slightly shake his hand by squeezing it.

 He slowly opens his eyes by groggily. "Are we arrived?" he asked and sit up. "Yeah , I don't want to wake you up from your deep sleep but I think bed will me more comfortable than the car seat." I said . He gives me a agreement nod and we both went out from the car. I give a key to the butler with a small smile. Carlos comes and grabs my hand in his and we both walk up into the elevator. As soon as we arrived into the room, Carlos hopped onto the bed like kids when they get back from a school. I let out a small giggles at him and sit beside him. "Why don't you take a shower?" I asked him. He shakes his head and said "I am really tired ". I put out my hands onto his back and slowly rubbing it . "I know, but you need to take a quick shower. It will make you more comfortable Carlos" I said. He winced and gets up from the bed. He never make a objection to my words. Before he disappeared into the bathroom he gives me a small peck on my lips. I also took off my accessories and cleaning up the room until he went out from the Bathroom. We both swap our turn and I went into the bathroom and took a shower. The cold water release all of my aching from my body and turns me into fresh. After a few mins later, I come out with bath suit from the Bathroom. Carlos is already in bed while I was changing into my comfy Hoodie and Sweats. I take a look onto my G-mail before I put my phone onto the night stand and join in the bed. He was totally passed out until I join into the bed. He turns towards me and looks at me in his heavy eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I quickly apologized him. "No ..Its ok "he shakes his head and said. "Come...let me give you some message" I gesture him to place his head onto my chest and said. Not even the second, he hastily move his head onto my chest while I was leaning against the headboard . 

I slowly messaging his back, arms and shoulder. He lets out a groan when I played his hair with my fingers. " Let's sleep Carlos" I said him in yawn. He deepen his head into my chest by snuggling and said "Only 3 mins more Carino". I really want to sleep now but I also don't want to reject him . "Ok, only 3 mins" I said and keep rubbing his hair with my fingers. After a few seconds later, I heard a small snore come out from him. That's mean he is already in his deep sleep again. I slowly sit up and lay down onto the bed. Luckily, it doesn't wake him up . I slowly grabs my phone and turn it on an airplane mood just in case because among us, I am the one who is more busy with phone. So, I don't want him to wake cause of me, my phone ring and notification sound or something. I put my hand onto his back and slowly closed my eyes.

I can feel his breathing against my chest

I can feel his heartbeat against my belly

I can feel his weight over my body