Episode 27

After a few mins later , the 2 pilot said "We are arrived Miss Bella and Mr. Liam". "Thank you for the Safety Flight Sir" I replied to them. John helps me to carry my bags . "There will be a car in the private lot "John told to me. I give him a nod and we both went to the Parking lot. Thankfully, no one recognized about my appearance at Bahrain. Liam and John take a front seat and I take a back seat in the car. "Where should I drive Miss Bella?" John asked me while looking at me from backseat mirror. "For now, just took us to the Hotel" I commanded him.  He gives me a nod and start to drive. "The Hotel Booking is with my name ...so, no one will know you are in Bahrain until you go to Paddock" Liam said with smirk. I slap his arm from behind by teasingly. "What ...did I tell you something wrong?" he said with giggle. "I am gonna sent you back to Sara" I said . He laugh out loud in amusement . John also gives us a really small giggle. 

"It is Liam Eastman "Liam said to Hotel Recaption. I am still in a cup hat and wearing sun glasses. The 2 receptionists look at me. I just give them a small smile back . They give us a room cards and give us a bow. "I will take a Big Room " I took a golden card from Liam's hand. "Why?" he asked me while we all headed into the elevator. "Cause this trip is mine and you are just a guest" I said without looking at him. "But you are alone" he added. "You guys are two so ...have a good weeks together or If you don't like it you can go back to Sara" I give him a fake smile and walk out from the elevator. John helps me to get to my room and places my begs into my room. Before he went out from the room "John can you pls connect with Car Renting for these 2 weeks and I will take a one in next 45 mins " I said him. "Yes Miss Bella" he swiftly replied and went out from my room. I let out a sigh and take off my clothes before I went into the Bathroom to take a shower. I sink into the Bathtub for a few mins to take a relax. Then, I heard the knock from the door. "Who's there?" I called out. "It is Liam. Your old friend" he said and I open the door swiftly before he knocks again. I was in the Bath Suit. "Come in my Oldie Friend" I gesture him and closed the door. He sit in the coach and look around. "What a Luxury Room" he said. "Will you stop looking around and help me to pick up?" I called out from the Bedroom. 

"The Black One!" Liam pointed out. "This one?" I asked him and show him. He gives me a nod and give me a thumb up. "Are you going to attend High School Prom?" he asked me with grin. "If I need to go to Prom...I wont never asked you for Idea" I said. He gasped and throw a small pillow at me. I let out a giggle and went into the Bedroom to change.

Emma's outfit :

"Am I too shortie?" I asked him

"Am I too shortie?" I asked him. "Nope. you are perfect for Bahrein Evening" he said. I give him a nod and turns back to the mirror to Double Check. We both heard a knock on the door and heard "Miss Bella it is John". "Please come in John" I called out. He comes in and gives me a car key. "There is a Porsche 918 Spyder in front of the Lobby." he said. "Thank you John" I took a car key from him and added "Come on guys ...get out off my Room ". As soon as they walk out from my room I locked it and put a card into my bag. "See you at night and have fun " Liam called out to me before I went into the elevator. I give them a wave. 

"Hello" I greeted to the F1 's Private Parking Lot security . "Oh ...you are Miss Emma Bella" he immediately recognized me. "Yeah! ...and can I have a parking in there?" I asked him. "Sure you can Miss" he opened the gate with his card. I drove in an took a parking . "Should I just call him or should I surprised him?" I mumbled myself in my mind. While I was thinking ,I saw some familiar figures and some ideas pop up. I swiftly went out from the car and called out. 

"Max! ...Daniel!". They both turn around at the same time. As soon as they spotted my appearance, they both come towards me with Huge Smiles. 

"Hey ...Bella. How are you?" Max greet and hugs me. They are on their racing suits. "I am fine and how about you guys..." I said. "Great! and why are you here?" Daniel asked me. Before I try to respond Max interrupt and said "Of course she is here for her Carlos Sainz". "Ohh ...I see" Daniel said in giggle. "Actually I come here for Carlos and also I want to watch Bahrein Grand Prix" I added. "I think Carlos is still in his garage I guess" Max said. "You want to follow with us?" Daniel asked. "I want to make a surprise appearance for him ...so, if you don't mind ?" I winked them. They both look at each other and nod ."I know where it is going" Max said and they both leave . I lean against my car and looking at them. 

'Am I really be ok ?' I mumbled myself and look up at the sky through my sun glasses.