Episode 26

I try as much as I can..... not to catch by Paparazzies for my flight. When I arrived at the Airport, my private jet is already placed in private lot . John (my personal Guard for travelling) took my luggage and begs to the flight. I was in rush for not being recognized . My steps are in rush and furious until I saw a familiar figure at my Jet. "Really?" I asked him. "Sara told me to follow with you" Liam said. I rolled my eyes and get into the jet. As soon as I stepped into the jet , I heard "Good Morning Miss Bella" 2 pilots greeted me. "Good Morning too.... Gentlemen" I also returned to them. I quickly take a seat on the couch and rested my back. Liam also take a seat in front of me and John takes a seat opposite side of us. "So, tell me .Why are you here?" I asked him with frown. He slowly turns toward me and said "I told you... Sara told me to follow with you." I give narrow eyes toward him. "Are you gonna tell me by yourself or ...should I make you to tell?" I slowly grab the pillow and said. "Ok ...Ok ...she told me to watch you and she just want to make sure that you didn't do anything stupid" he said quickly . "Jesus ...Sara!" I said and rest my head on the couch. Before he try to do another statement ,I throw my a pillow to his face. "Lets sleep Liam. I need to sleep" I said and close my eyes.

* Me and Timothée Chalamet  . Who are we and what happened?*

Timothée Chalamet  he was my First Love and my First Relationship. Him and I , we both fall in love at the first met at Homeland drama series. We both dating each other for nearly 7 years. *So, why did you guys break up?* . It will be the long story about us and maybe there will be a lot of rumors about us. We both known us Golden Couple . You guys will not believe that we never have an arguments between us. We always love each other , take care each other, listening to each other ,cheering to each other and protecting each other. We were in really Delightful Relationship. Until ,I take a step of singer career as well . It doesn't mean that he didn't support my new step of artist .He was my very first fan and he always be a supportive boyfriend for me. Even in my worst time he can see the best of me. But, you know...the more I become popular ,the more I far away from him. I become over loads and over working. Cause of that , I become pissed off easily at everything . We don't talk anymore, we don't spend times together anymore ,we don't walk on a date anymore, and the worst is we don't take care each other anymore. I think ,Chalamet recognized the changes between us. That's why, one day he proposed me to marry him. But, instead of being his bride I chose to be Emma Bella. I chose my own way .I chase the frame. I chose to become the most popular and talented singer around the world. I chose to become the most famous and talented Celebrity . I chose my own name. Not him, not the man that I love. Not the man that I trusted most. I just chose my fucking own way. Before we break up and separated ,he told me that "I want you to be Happy Emma". He said those words to me just like a statue which is staying in my heart all the time. From that time ,I become alone . *But you dated with a lot of people right?* Of course I am. I dated with a lot of people . Actors ,singers, athlete and billionaire. But they never become just like him. Just like.... the way I loved him. *What about Jacob Corner?* Obviously, he is my mistake. My biggest mistake in my life. Because ,I ruined it again and manipulating to him. Honestly saying, I pretended to be a Victim of relationship. Alba was right. I still don't know myself and I ruined his heart . At that time with Jacob, I also did the same mistake. Same mistake with same Reasons. But, I don't know why is he so changed after our break up. He is usually not the kind of abuser or trash talker. What did he happen? I am here, on this plane is not because of Carlos, not because of Chalamet's words. Only because of ME. 

I fully falling asleep peacefully until Liam wakes me up . "Hey ...Bella. you need to wake up. We will gonna be in Bahrain in an hour." he said. I wake up groggily and stretch my hands . "Thank you Liam" I said to him with groggily voice and walk up to the restroom. I splash cold water all over my face to make refresh. I put my both hands on the sink and looking into the mirror. "Am I doing right?" I asked myself. "Am i doing this again, because of me?" I mumbled myself  and wash my face again. After a few mins later, I come out from the restroom and grab a water bottle. "You fall a sleep nearly about 4 hours" Liam said. "Yeah. I know and this was my first time fully enough sleep for this week" I replied and take a seat again. "Why did you come here?" Liam asked. "Obviously ,to support Carlos". I said. He gives me a narrow eyes look. "What ?...there will be anything else?" I added. he slowly gives me a nod and walks up toward the restroom. 

I let out a sigh and take a look at the sky through the window. 

"Am I going to be ok with that?" I mumbled.