Episode 7

"Rise and shine...Dua Lipa "I pull out her blanket .

"Why are you here ...Bella "she said groggily.  "I think ...that question is I need to ask you". 

She gets up and still sitting on the bed.

"Did I make something wrong ...last night?" she asked.

"Seriously ?...you don't remember ?"I asked her with frown .

Suddenly, her face turn into pale and concerning what happened last night?

When she looks at me with confused with , I cant hold my laugh anymore.

"Jesus Christ!...Emma I really thought that I make something wrong." she gets up and runs towards me.

"I am an actress ...Dua" I said while we both laugh out loud.

"Come on ...Lets have a breakfast at somewhere." I said and wear my blue sweater and white pants.

"I'll be in a minute "she shouted from my Bathroom.

-------------------------------

"Why don't you park there?" Dua said to me.

"I cant park ...like ....between 2 cars" I said and unblocked my seatbelt. 

We both walk up to the downtown restaurant . 

"See ...your parking is way too far from here." she said.

"Only a few steps ...just only a 2mins Dua Lipa" I look at her with side eyes. 

We take a seat in the garden ,and have our morning set.

"Please took me a photo .."she gives her phone and said.

When I open her lock screen , her lock screen was 'Photo of Us in Versace's Runway'.

*How cute she is ...I also set our 'Duo World Tour Eras Photo' as Lock screen.*

I took a several of pictures... for her Instagram update.

"Wow ...you are also Talented in photography too" she said teasingly. She makes a small dance and update her Instagram. 

Only seconds later, my phone buzzed from notification.

It was ...my one and only Dua Lipa ,who is posting her morning routine and tagged me.

@dualipa : Morning routine ,with my bby ~ @emmabella 

 📸:@Emma Bella ;she is so talented 💕

I push love button, for her pic. *My bestie is so gorgeous* 

"Morning Ladies "i heard the greeting from behind us and I know who he is.

"Morning ...baby" Dua stands up with Huge smile.

"Morning ...honey" Callum Turner said and hugs Dua Lipa.