Episode 10

"Good Evening ...Ladies and Gentlemen , today is really special for our Miss Delphine Arnault 'The CEO of Christian Dior '. Today is not only a fabulous day for her but also a great day for all of our Models .Cause they will gonna meet our Special Guest for Tonight." one of the announcer said. 

"That's right , being a Christian Dior Annual, our Miss Delphine invited her Special Guest with her Private invitation ." "Well , who will be our Special Guest for Tonight". another announcer added.

"There it is ...there she is" as soon as ME and Lewis arrived, all of the reporters and paparazzies runs towards us. Dior's securities also run towards us and make our way onto the Red Carpet. 

"How do you feel about the Invitation of Dior ,as Special Guest ?"

"Is this a dress ,that Miss Delphine Arnault made ?"

"Are you and Lewis are really on a dating ?" .I just ignore all of the questions and keep walking by holding Lewis forearm. When we step on the Red Carpet ,Lewis give me a personal space to take a picture for Media. *Such a Gentleman*. I also took some pictures with 2 Hadid Sisters , Kardashians , Hailey ,Zendaya and many others . 

"Good Evening , Emma ...you look really fabulous tonight ." the British Accent reporter said to me. 

"Awwwn ....Thank you so much " I said with smile.

"So ...please tell me about this dress "She asked me .

"Well ...this dress is a Latest version of Dior ,which is made by Miss Delphine Arnault "

"We heard ....that she made this dress with your body fit size. Its that true?" 

"Yeah ....I am really appreciate for that ".

"So ...again ...Are you here alone or ....have some accompany ?" she asked me with huge smile.

"Well ..., I came with Lewis and he is ....Uh ..."I quickly glance around to find him. "Oh ...there he is " I put out my hand to grab Lewis . He grabs my hand and stands beside me by holding my waist.

"Good evening ...Mr., Lewis Hamilton "she greeted him.  

"Good Evening too " Lewis said with smile.

"Firstly, Congrats for your British Grand Prix and how was your day and about tonight?" she puts her mic and asked.

"I am really appreciate ...and for tonight I am so exciting". We both answer more few questions and we headed into .

The Dior's Event Manager took us to the Special Guest Seat which is located in the front of the stage and beside of the Miss Delphine. "Miss Delphine told us ...to bring you guys here and she will be here soon too..."The manager said and leave.

Instantly , the show started Miss Delphine comes out from the Back stage .We all give her some applause claps. She make a short speech on the stage and come towards me.

"Oh My Dear , You look so gorgeous " she said and hugs me.

"Thank you and ...it is because of your Dress. I am really appreciate for that Miss Delphine" I hugs her back and said. 

"Well ...you will be have to be my Guest in the end of the Runway .". My eyes become wider and she wink at me.

* Am I going to walk together with Delphine Arnault on the Stage by wearing her self-made dress?* 

Arnault also greet to Lewis and hugs him .

Then , we all enjoys the Show . I also talk and giggle with Lewis for some gossips.