Episode 11

"What the Fuck was that ....Sara" I throw my beg on the coach . Lewis also sit on the coach. 

" I am really sorry for you two ...but I don't have any idea too " Sara said while she is walking back and front.

"He insult us ... Sara . We need to do something with that". I take off my Coat and throw it. "Miss Sara ...I think you need to see this" Sara's assistant come with I pad and shows Sara. "Holy ...shit" she cursed. I walk towards her and grab the I pad from her hand . It was Breaking New.

Breaking New : " There is an Incident during The Christian Dior's Annual Event , between the Special Guest Couple of Dior ' Emma Bella and Lewis Hamilton' and Jacob Corner ."

"Is that Really True ? Lewis and Emma are just dating for a benefits?"

"Our Lewisbella couple is Fake?"

"Did Lewis really date Emma cause of Public Figure?"

There is still a lots of News with lots of Caption . 

When I turn towards Sara , she just looking at the floor. I throw the Pad on the coach . "Do you have anything?" I asked to Sara. " I am still thinking" she said . "Then, I will handle this." I said to them. "How ?" Lewis asked me in tired tone. "We need to stop this and we have to pretend as a Victim" said and sit down on the coach ."It is not good for us ...both of us " I added. Lewis turns his attention to me . "Tomorrow , I have interview with Vogue, Sara please make sure that they need to ask me about 'What happened last night?'. And Lewis , you have a interview with Mercedes right?". He nods at me. "Good . Then, announces that 'we are not in a dating or anything like kind of Relationship like that'." I said to him. "What about you Bella ...if i announce like that ...maybe ...there will be crisis in yours" Lewis said. "I have a plan for that Lewis. ...Don't worry about me." said and stand up from the coach . Lewis also stands up and starts to leave . 

"Thank you ...for tonight and Sorry too " I said to him while he is walking back to his car . "It was not your false Bella ...you don't have to apologize for that." he leans against his car and said . "Thank you" I said again .

"So ...even tho we don't have to date anymore ...but, at least we can still friends Right?" he titled his head and asked. "Of Course ...absolutely Yes Lewis" I answered with Smile . "So , we can still gossip Right?" I asked again . 

"Always ..." Lewis said with smile . "Bye Bella ...sweet dream". 

"Bye ...Lewis ". He drove his car through our gate .

------------------------------------------------------

"Before we finished our Today's interview ,Please let me asked you about 'What Happened Last Night at Dior' " The editor of the Vogue Magazine asked me .

"Well , I don't have any common comments or responds  about Last Night . But, all of the rumors about Me and Lewis are just  rumors and ...nothing is real" I answered .

"So , you means You and Lewis are just ..."

"Yeah ...we are close friend , me and Lewis met each other Last 4 years ...I guess ." I answered with chuckle .

---------------------------------------------------

Lewis Pov:

"Mr. Lewis Hamilton Can I asked you about you and Emma Bella ?" one of the reporters asked me on my Mercedes Interview . 

"Yeah ...please ask me". 

"Those News ,about you and Emma are Really ? ...please give us some Excuse." he asked me.

"Well , what a tricky question is that . "I said with chuckle.

"Well, we don't have any common kinds of Dating or Relationship between us . We have been known each other for Long Time . Emma is really good friend." I answered . I can feel all of the Drivers are looking at me with Confusing and Speechless reaction .

--------------------------------------------

"You did great and It is working " Sara said while we both sitting in the car. "I told you ..."I said with smirk. 

Then , I rest my head back and close my eye. I can feel  that Sara grabs my phone and open it. "What are you doing ?"I asked Sara who is taking a picture of me with it . "Look at this ...you look so Sexy " she shows me. "Well, I think I need to use that for Update" . I took my phone back and open my Instagram app .

@emmabella: "What a Tricky Morning ~"

It only took a few mins to get 1K reacts on my Update

It only took a few mins to get 1K reacts on my Update .

I smirk at myself with Proud and close my eyes back.

 "Home or Studio?" Sara asked me . "Just go home ...I still have lots of stuffs to finish ." Sara nods at me and told the Guard to drive back to the Home . 

As soon as ,I arrived at home I hit a phone call to Dua Lipa . My Sexy Bestie . After a few rings later ,she picks it up. 

"Yo ...Yo Bella . What's up?" she answered .

"Are you free ?"

"Why ?"

"Need to talk "

"I will be there in an hour." she quickly said and ends the call. *She always know exactly ...what I mean*.

"Such a good Bestie " I mumble to myself and walks up to my Bedroom to change into Comfy Clothes .