Episode 38

We spend our holidays and the whole week together and now it is the day. The Day for The Grand Prix. " When will you come Liam?" I was packing my bag for Tomorrow early morning for LA while I was answering the phone call from Liam. "I don't know . When would you like to pick you up?" Liam asked me back. " What about 2am. I guess I need to be at LA before the schedule. So, make sure we have an enough time." I added. "What about tonight?" Liam asked me again. "No, ...not tonight. There will be after party of Grand Prix. I need to be there. There will be a lot of reporters and paparazzies for me and Carlos" I answered and take a seat on the couch. He hummed at me with agreement. "Can you sent John for the Grand Prix?" I asked to Liam. "He will be there before the appointment." He answered. After a few min later we both hang up our phone call. I check up to my schedules for upcoming events and appointments. "You are really fuck up Bella" I mumbled myself and let out a sigh. There is full of schedules for me after the 2 weeks of Bahrein with Carlos. Carlos is already at F1 with his team and maybe properly they will having some training for their race.  I scratch my hands into the air before I disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for My appearance at F1 paddock.

I heard a small knock from the door while I was wearing my belt. "Is that you John?" I called out his name. "Yes it is me ,Miss Bella" he swiftly answered. "Please John, just call me Bella or Emma. You have been working with me for nearly over 7 years and you still calling me just like your Boss" I told him while I was opening the door. "I am afraid but I would like to call Miss Bella" he replied with small smile. I rolled my eyes and said "Can you wait me here for a while?". "Take your time" he said with nod. I closed the door again and walk up to the mirror to check myself. Bahrein is a little bit hot for Today. So, I just want to wear some fresh able.

Emma's outfit: 

While I was checking myself at a mirror , my phone buzzed from the phone call

While I was checking myself at a mirror , my phone buzzed from the phone call. I quickly pick it up from the night stand and check the Caller ID. It is from Carlos. I swipe the green button and pick it up. 

"Hello ...Carlos" I answered.

"Are you coming Bella?" he asked me.

"Almost...I am" 

"Ok. Don't forget to wear some hats or something to cover the sun. It is really hot and sunny here." he said.

*He really cares about those little things for me*

"Don't worry, I already wear a hat" I said with small giggle.

"Good Job Carino~ see you soon" and hang up the phone call.

A small smile appears on my face while I was looking at my phone. "What a sweet man" I mumbled to myself and put my phone into my purse before I went out from the room. As soon as we arrived to the lobby, I met with a huge wave of media men with cameras. John and some of the Hotel's securities come towards me and make a way to get to the car. John opens the car door for me , after that he also take a seat in front of the driver seat.

It only took a couple of mins to get into the Paddock. Again, we met with a huge crowd of fans and media. I give them a small smile and walk towards the Paddock.

"How are you feeling about the Grand Prix" the media man asked.

"Well, I am really exciting for that and I really hope you guys have really good race" I swiftly answered and give some autographs to some fans.

"Are you coming for Carlos ?" another media man asked.

"Definitely" I answered. 

John and some F1's securities help me to get into the compound by blocking the media. Ferrari team workers quickly walk towards me and take me to Carlos's Garage. On the way to Carlos, I met with other drivers. "Yo... Bella" Lando walks toward me with huge smile. " Hey ....Lando you look so good in this orange suit" I said and give him a small hug. "You should join McLaren " Lando said with chuckle. "I am sorry Lando, I am already Red Flag for today. Good Luck Lando" I give him a wave and keep walking. Then, I met Max, Daniel and George. I take a few mins with them for small conversation and wish them for good luck and leave. I paused my steps and a huge smile appear on my face when I saw him. "What's up Lewis" I greeted him and hug him tight. "Bell...really nice to see you here" he hugs me back. "Ready for a Race?" I asked him. "I am always ready" he said. "And...for today is Ferrari ...right?" he added. I give him a nod and wish him a good luck for the race and directly walk into the Carlos's Garage. I walk through Charles's garage without giving a small glance

As soon as I arrived, I saw a Spanish man who is in his Red Ferrari Race suit while holding his Helmet in his hand. "Are you ready Mr. Carlos?" I slightly touch his shoulder and asked. "Carino~ I have been waiting for you" he said and hastily kiss my lips with his soft one. "Thanks god that I am on the right time" I said him while I took the helmet from his hand. "I am really happy that you are here for me " he said. We both staring into each other. Without saying anything I lean towards him and kiss his lips. "Bring me a Bahrein Grand Prix Carlos" I whispered into his ear before we break our kiss. "As you wish" he give me a wink. While I was helping for wearing a helmet to Carlos, some one called out my name from behind me. 

"Bella!"

I quickly turn around to check while Carlos is looking at directly. It was Alex Albono. 

"Hey... Alex" I greeted him and hug him. 

"How are you Bella?" he asked. 

"Everything is going well..." I said.

"Glad to hear that and would you mind If I asked you for?" he paused. 

"What it is Alex?" I asked him.

"My Girlfriend is a huge massive fan of Yours. And she really wanted to meet with you" 

"Why not ...Alex. Where is she " I said him with huge smile.

He gestures to the girl who is standing in front of the Garage with huge smile. She quickly runs into the garage and stands beside Alex.

"Bella this is my girlfriend Lily" he introduces me.

"Nice to meet you Lily" I put out my hand to make a hand shake and greeted her with a smile.

"Oh My God, Bella. I am really nice to meet you and I am literally screaming right now" she swiftly said and grabs my hand to shake.

"I am really glad that I have my biggest fan in here" I added.

"Can I have a photo?" she requested.

"Sure. As much as you want Lily" I bow my body towards her and put my hand over her shoulder. I also give an autograph and also my hat to her. Then, we all separated for the race. I turn my heels back toward Carlos , who is already looking at me with full of admiring. "You need to be ready Mr. Carlos" I grabbed the helmet and help him to wear. As soon as I finished with the helmet, he swiftly get into his car. I lean into his car and said.

"Good Luck My Carlos" I said with smile and give him a kiss onto his helmet. He also looks at me with his smiling eyes from his tight Helmet. Then, he drove out from the garage and take a place on his grid. I also take a place in front of the television to watch his Racing. One of the Ferrari's workers come towards me and give me a Headphones and I quickly put it on.

"Good Luck Baby" I mumbled to myself without knowing. I can see his appearance on the TV.

I think I also have some feelings on him.....