Episode 4

"Running off patient ?" Lewis said in chuckle. 

He is not anymore in his Mercedes racing suit. He wore white fit Shirt and black style pants with shoes. 

"Nope...not really "i smile at him.

"Thanks ...If you are ready , shall we go now ?" he asked me while he grabs his Mercedes logo hat and his car keys. 

"I am always ready "I stand up and grab my bag. 

He put out his hand and grab my hand.

On our way , Lewis greet to other drivers . "Hey mate ...congrats for your winning" the driver who has a curly brown hair said to Lewis. "Ahhh .....Lando ...my Mate "Lewis took off my hand and hugs him. "Congrats for your P4 too Lando "Lewis said and grab my hand again. "Well , actually it is P3 but I just give Carlos a chance" they both laugh out loud. *For today Grand prix Lewis as a P1 , Verstappen as P2 and Carlos is P3*. "Yeah ...however good to see you mate ...but for now please Excuse us " Lewis looks at me and said me . I give Lando a small smile and we both leave to our car. 

Lewis open the car door for me .* What a gentleman.* 

I take a place into the passenger seat and after that ,he also take a place in the driver seat.

"Are you ready?" he asked and wears his Sun Glasses . 

"Ready ..."and I also wear my Sun Glasses. 

As soon as our Mercedes come out from stadium , all of the reporters and paparazzies start to take a pictures of us. Lots of the securities come to us and ,make our way .Lewis sped up his car ,when we touch the Main Road.

"So ...where is the next target ?" Lewis asked me while he is only looking at the road. 

"Sara said it is The Ledbury "I said .

"Right away ...Miss " he turns his direction to the way of the restaurant.

We talk to each other for a while ,when my phone buzzed from a message .

It was Sara and she sent me a Website Link. 

I take a look the Website ,that Sara sent me.

It is a Celebrity News Website . 

There is a "Breaking News "with Big Black Title.

It is about Me and Lewis , with some photos like; me and Lewis giving each other greeting kiss , the moments in the garage and the last pic is we smiling each other in the car.

There is also a lots of Caption about us .

"Today , our one and only Emma Bella comes to the British Grand Prix and supports to Lewis Hamilton"

"Our 2 one and only Lewis and Emma , share some times together in British Grand Prix"

"Are they really Dating ?"

"Lewis Hamilton ,the driver of Formula One will become our Emma Bella's Handsome?"

And there is still a lots of News about us. I show up to Lewis about that news .

He give a quick checks and laugh. 

"You know ...they are really fast ...they should just come and join into F1" he said and we both laugh out. 

---------------------------------

The butler comes and opens the car door for me . Lewis give him a car key and I grab his arms and we both headed into the Restaurant. 

We have our lunch peacefully and also make some romantic times for our paparazzies. After our lunch Lewis sent me back to my Mansion. 

When we arrived , Lewis said me. "Can I make an Excuse for tonight After Party?" while he is standing against his Mercedes. "Is that Excuse or order?" I asked him with a smirk. "Both ...but I would prefer Excuse "he said in giggle. 

"Why not ...?" I told him. 

"So ...I will pick you up at 7" 

"Nope ...I will just show up there with Dua Lipa "I said while I am walking into my Mansion.

"I will be really appreciate ...if you bring Dua Lipa too" he said and climb into his car.

He gives me a wink and drive away. 

I walk into my Bedroom while I am calling a facetime to Dua.

After a few ring , "Yo ...Yo ...how's going your dating rumors" Dua asked me with her husky voice. 

"Pretty well ...and he invited us to be his guest.....for his After Party"

"Ohh....what a quick step " she said in amusement. 

"Will you come to my house or ...should I ?" 

"Nope ...Nope ...I will come to your house Bell "Dua said 

"Ok see ya soon " we both give each other fly kisses and end our phone call .

I put my phone on a night stand and walk to the closet and start to find a perfect style for tonight.

* See you in next chapter*