Episode 32

I woke up from dizzy and quickly glance around. I was in a bed that is totally not my bed , and also not in my Hotel Room. I can feel strong arm around my waist and my back is against his chest. I slightly turn around and look at him. Carlos , he is still in his deep sleep. He really has great eyebrows and really darken eyelashes. I slowly reach out my hand into his hair and play with them. I can see a small smirk appear on his face. "Did I wake you up?" I asked him. "No" he said in groggily voice. "I need to go back Carlos" I added while my hand slowly move down to his chin. "NOO!...Please stay" he shouted out while he rolled over me and rest his head on my chest. I let out giggles at his childish behaviors . "Carlos I need to gooo". "No, I wont let you go "He shakes his head and said. "Should I just stay here...If you don't let me go?". He hastily look up at me and "Exactly, you can stay here until you go back to London." he said. "Should I ?" I asked him back with smirk. 

He immediately get up from the bed and said "Come one...Lets take your bags from Hotel". "Wow ...you are really in rush" I said with chuckle. "Come on Bell" he said while he is wearing one of his shirts and sweats. I also get up from the bed and change into my black tight dress again that I wore last night. As soon as I was ready ,he grabs my hand and we both rush out from the room. "What about your Friends?...What If they wont let me take you?" he asked. "I am not a teenager girl and also they are not my mom and dad ...Carlos" I give him a wink and get into his car. I only took a couple of mins to get back to my hotel. "Are you sure you also want to come up with me?" I asked him. "Yeah, of course I want to". We both climb up to my floor with elevator. I swiftly rush into my room and grab my things and pack. Carlos also comes into my room and helps me. Before we both went out from the room ,we heard Liam's voice. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN?" he asked me while he is walking into my room until he saw Carlos. 

"Hi" Carlos greeted with smile.

"Did you slept?" Liam asked me. We all look at each other without saying anything. 

"Of course, what would be" I answered. Liam jaw dropped. "I will tell you later" I said and hugs him before we both rush out from my room. "I leave a Golden Room Card for you Liam!" I called out him from the elevator. Liam just looking us with in disbelief. 

"He was totally shocked." I said in giggles. "Who is he?" Carlos asked me while he is on his driving. "Well, Liam is my Guide and also he is my personal music producer and I become this much popular and famous because of him too . He is just like my older brother and he always supports me and protects me when I was at my worst." I said. "Did you also have Worst time?" he asked me with widen eyes. "Carlos!...of course I have..."I paused and "Plenty of" I added and rest my head against the window. He give me a quick glance and grabs my hand softly and said. 

"I will be also there for you when you feel yourself......you are at worst I will be there too from now on." He gives me a soft smile and rubbing my hand gently. At that time ,I felt something weird in my chest. The feelings that I never had in my whole life . I still look at him while he is only focusing on his drive. He still holds my hand tightly in his hand. I really love this warmth . The warmth that can make me safe. I can feel a small smile appear on my face. I gently grabs back his hand and squeeze it.

-------------------------------------------------

"Shall we go now ?" he asked me while he is sitting on his couch. "Just only a min." I said while I went out from the bathroom and wearing my earrings. I look into the mirror for Double Check. "Am I look ok Carlos?" I asked him without looking at him. Today, I will gonna stay up for the whole day at his training at F1. So, I need to be comfy.

Emma's outfit:

 He slowly walks up to me and puts his arms around my waist and hugs me into his embrace. "You are always ...look gorgeous Bonita~" he said. I rested my head against his chest and let out soft giggles. We both looking at each other through the mirror for a while until I turn around and kiss his lips softly. "I think I should learn Spanish" I added and grab my purse. "I am a Professional Spanish Teacher " Carlos said in chuckle and grabs my hand. "I guess so ..." I added and we both leave form our hotel. "Will you be really ok with that ?" he asked me before we went into the Paddock. "What do you mean ?" I asked him with frown. "I mean ...you will be boring at my training cause you will be alone at my Garage." he said. I let out soft chuckle and said "Carlos , I have been staying alone at my house since I was 16years old. So, it is not really specific for me. " 

His eyes goes soften and he try to opens his mouth to say  but I interrupted him. "It is ok Carlos don't worry. Just focus on your training." I give him a smile to let him know that I am ok. He gives me a nod and we both walk up to his Ferrari's garage. "Stay here for a while. I will go change into my race suit." he said and gives me a kiss on my forehead. He turns his heel into his room . I quickly glance around in his garage. Then, I saw something on the wall and my sudden thought pops up into my head. I took out my phone and take a picture of its and I posted it on my Instagram Update

@emmabella: Good Luck with your Training ... @carlossainz55~ 

I let out a small giggles while I was looking at my Post

I let out a small giggles while I was looking at my Post. I never posted about my Dating Rumors even My Relationship Partner like Timotheee and Jacob.

Why him? ....Why Carlos Sainz?. I asked myself. But, there is no common answers for ...this feelings. 

Am I also have feelings on him?