Episode 1

"And again ...the next Oscar is The best Female Character in this year " Ellen announced. "Lets welcome our Emma Watson to announce the Oscar". 

Emma Watson comes out with small Red Envelope. "I am really exciting now ...and I am really shaking " Emma said. all of the people laugh at her joke. 

"For now ...The best Female Character Oscar ...goes to " she paused.

"Oscar goes to ...Emma Bella as Lady Ruth in The Judas movie ....Congratulation Emma ".

I get up from my seat and walk up to the stage. 

Emma gives me a Oscar and hugs me .I stand in front of the mic and .

" Well , this is my second time on this stage again . Thank you to everyone that supports me , my directors team ,my teammates and my lovely co- stars especially Ryan Gosling ,he is really funny ,nice and help me a lot to get through my character professionally ."I give fly kiss to Ryan. Then, I walk back to my seat. * Today is really full of amazing day.* 

----------------------------------------------

"Emma girl I... Got cha." the female reporter who opens her arms to hug me . I hug her while holding my 2 Oscars . "Emma you literally Slaying ...this whole night and now ...Look at you ...you got the biggest 2 Oscars today and you also got 5 Nominees .So ...How do you feeling right now? "she asked .

"To be honest ,I am really really exciting the whole time and I can literally screaming in amazed while I got my second Oscar again" I said .

'Is There any difficulties in that Movie ? ...and please tell us about that "she asked again.  

"Well for me ...The Judas is the most difficulty one in my work of life . Cause in that movie I have to act 2 character in one body .And also I have to wear Royalty costume for Lady Ruth but ,when i turn into Judas I have to literally change my whole acting .So ...I think it is my biggest difficulty in this movie". I answered. 

"However ...you got your Best Female Character award and 3 Nominees with that movie ...so you did your best Emma "she exclaims.

"So ...how about your dating situation Emma ?...currently you announced that You and Jacob 's relationship is over ...So , who will be your next Handsome ?" she asked .I was just smiling and say nothing . Until,....

"We don't have any common comments for this question and Excuse us "Sara, my manager stops the reporter and "Make a way for Emma " she told to the others crew members and our 4 bodyguards. I walk through the Thousand of Flashing lights of reporters and paparazzies who are trying to take their biggest headline news.  My crew members and bodyguards are covering and making my way to our car. As soon as I arrived into the car , I took of my long white Feather  coat and give it to Sara. I put my 2 awards into the bag and I sit back at my seat and close my eyes.

"Well done , Emma "Sara said to me .

"What will you gonna do about my Rumors ?" I asked her while i am closing my eyes. 

"I am planning and It will be soon ...but for now take a rest My Lady " she said .

"Humm...but next time make sure that I don't want to hear asking about me and that fucking Jacob?" I said in cold tone.

"It wont happen again, I promise" Sara said.

"Madam ...where do you guys want to go ? "one of the bodyguard asked us from a front seat.

I can feel that Sara is looking at me to answer. So ..."Just Home" I said.

"It will be in 20 mins and we will arrived at home "he said to his other crew mates through his earbuds .

I want to go into my ...Cozy Bed so badly .

* Hope you guys like it *