Episode 24

I was sitting on the couch with mug of coffee while Sara comes into my living room. "Morning Sunshine" she greeted. "Morning" I replied. "We will be ready at 8:30 for  ' The Friend Zone' Script Reading" she said and sit next to me. "Yeah...it is today right?" I asked with frown. "And ...there will be a lot of other Co-stars. So, be look good" she said. *It has been nearly about 3 weeks after a date* .Carlos and I also haven't seen each other or talk to each other too after that day. "Is he ok?" I thought myself. Maybe he is busy and I also do. I was been full of schedule since last 2 weeks before he left to Bahrain. "Shall we get ready?" Sara disrupt my thoughts by grabbing my empty mug from my hand. "Sure ,I will get ready" I stood up from my couch and said. She gives me a nod and went into the kitchen. I also walkup to my bedroom to get ready.

Today is a Pre Script Reading for the movie , so I need to be comfy and relax for long times sitting. So, I just wear comfy and causal .

Emma's Outfit :

As soon as I arrived at Studio , I spotted Awkwafina's appearance

As soon as I arrived at Studio , I spotted Awkwafina's appearance. I swiftly run towards her . She also runs towards me with Huge Smile. "Gril...I miss you so much" she greeted me with her raspy voice and hugs me. "Awwn ....I miss you so much too Fina" I also hugs her back. "I accept this movie without reading it cause your name is on the title of Female Leading Role in this ...So, I just accept it just like my destiny" she said to me. "How cute it is" I said and hugs her again. "Hello ...my pretty gorgeous Emma" Brittany Snow comes and greet me . "OH My God ....Brittany!" I called out in gasp and hugs her back. She is nearly 40 but she is always funny and active . The trio of us jumping up and down in amuse. "i am really happy to see you guys" i said and hug them again. "I am almost passed out  when I saw you at the Entrance of the Studio." Brittany said and hugs my waist. We all went into the studio by talking to each other. 

When we arrived into the studio , we saw other co- stars. "Hey ...my Little Emma" I heard the huge American Accent from behind me. I turn my heels to see that Huge American Man . It was David Harbour. "Hello! ....David. How are you ?" I tip my toes to hug him over his shoulder. Even tho I am 1.73m he is way taller than me ,cause he is 1.9m . He hugs me back and said "You really grown up ". "Well, I am not a 12 years old kid anymore. " I said with giggles. We all laugh out louds. David also greeted to other co-stars . I also make some handshake with producers , script writer and Will Gluck who is our Director of this Movie. While I was talking with Will Gluck , someone taped my shoulder. I flinched and turned around to see. It was an American- French Actor who is looking at me with huge grin on his face. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ....?" I shouted at him and slap his arm continuously. "I was in an Australia...for new project" Timothée Chalamet said in giggles. "Do you really think it is a good reason?" I asked him and hit again. "Ouch ...Emma stop ...you are gonna killed me" he said and stops my hitting by holding my waist and hug. "I really miss you Emma. I really do." he said while looking into my eyes. "Me too" I replied. We both keep looking at each other by locking our arms to each others. "You guys can join now" Will Gluck said by clapping his hand to grab all of our attention . "Shall we go ...Bell?" Timothée asked me . "Shall we ?" I title my head a little bit and said. We both walk into the hall room while he places his hand on my lower back. 

In the Hall Room , Will Gluck and the Script Writer take a seat at the edge of the table. I was sit at the corner of table ,beside Will. Timothée also takes a seat at the corner of Script Writer side. Now, we both took a seat at the opposite sides. Beside me there is Awkwafina and Brittany Snow. Beside him there is David and Joe Keery. While we all took our seat and started to reading, someone opened the Hall Room door and come in and said "I am sorry ...I was late cause of traffic". We all make a applause voice for her entrance. It was Winona Ryder. "So ...shall we start ?" Will asked us and started our Pre Script Reading

It took nearly 3 hours for Reading. "So,...this is the end" Script Writer said and we all give our applause claps. We all stand our seat and started to leave. I swiftly run towards Winona and greeted her. She gasped and hugs me tight . We both talk each other for a few mins. "So , we will gonna meet in Shooting" she said. "Yeah ...see you on shooting day" I replied to her and wave at her. I also make a farewell hugs with other co-stars. "Are you free for a Lunch Date?" that American -French accent asked me. "Treat or take a ride?" I asked him with smirk. "Both" he answered with grin. I took his hand and we both rush out from the Studio.