Episode 19

Me and 2 Ferrari drivers are taking a shot interview and signing to our fans , while one of the stuff comes to us and said that we can take a seat now. "Shall we go?" I asked them with small grin. They both give me a nod and took out their arms. They both look at each other at the same time also. I interrupt their stares by grabbing both of their arms. "Thank you " I said to them with smile .We all took our seat . I took a seat between them. 

During the entire show ,all of  the highlight cameras are rolling on us. Charles slightly leans towards me and said ,"They are always on you ...Just like I do" .He already looking at me with smirk when I turn towards him. " You look good ...in this suit Charles" I whispered him. He let out a soft moan and sit up a little. 

At the End of the runway ,Rocco Iannone comes up to the stage and make a speech for his Today Collection. We all give him applause claps. "There will be an After Party .In the Park ." Rocco comes and said by grabbing my arm when we all get up from our seats. "Sure "I replied with smile. I cant find Charles 's Appearance anymore after the Rocco's speech. I quickly look around and found Carlos. He is still behind the crowd. I walk back towards him and "Why are you here ?" asked him. "I thought you almost forget about me" he said while slightly touch my lower back. "Of course not . You are so quite today." I added. "Yes , because this is not my kind of" he said in lower voice. I think he is a little bit nervous about Show. 

In after party , I met a lot of Professional Photographers ,Models and Some popular Social media influencers . We all takes photo togethers and sharing their events. "Excuse me guys " I make excuse to them and walk up to the Rest room. i manage to find toilets and open the door , running to the sink not even bothering to lock the door. I touch the Coldwater with my barehand to wash it . While I was  washing my hand I heard someone enter. There is way more toilets elsewhere in this building . "This Bathroom is vacant" I call out. Blunt footsteps seem to get closer and closer , louder and louder .Until they stop right behind me. I feel heavy pant of breaths from behind. And sense two hands put either side of the sink around me. The mystery person's head resting on my right shoulder . I swiftly look up to the mirror in front of me. It was a man. His grips on the sides were so tight his veins were shown very clearly. He also staring at the mirror with me .I quickly turn around to leave but he pushes me further against the sink . "What do you want ?" I asked him . Without saying anything we picks me up and place on the sink. He slowly leans more towards me .His eyes flick down to my lips and back up to me . A small grin appears on his face. His lips then collide with my neck , dragging his lips until they met my ears . His lips are very soft and plump . And I can small his sweet scent.... that I felt before at the Elevator. "You know . you are really really driving me crazy". He say quietly but loud enough to hear. It was none of the other ,the French Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. He kiss my neck again and slowly leaning away from me. A smirk plastered over his face ,but still looing serious with full of tension at the same time.

And with that he turns on his heel and walks back to the door opening it and closing it after him. Not giving me another glance. Small smirk also appears on my face before I walk back to the Party. *Nice try , Charles * I mumble to myself.  " Can I have Champaign "I walk up to the bar and ask the Bartender. He gives me and nod and prepare for me. When he places it on the table ,I grab and take a sip. I can see a woman in black tight dress walks to wards me and take a seat beside me. "Hello ...Bella " she greeted me. "You should just call me by my full name "I said her in cold tone . It was Alba Margret ,who is cheating with Jacob Corner. "Oh ...don't be stranger ." She added with annoying giggle. "What do you want ?" I asked her with straight face. "I just want to talk with you . That's all". I let out a chuckle and said "Why ?....Oh your boyfriend... that you cheated on me is now in the Jail?" *Yeah Jacob Corner is now in the Jail for 4 moths by abusing his fan .And also for insulting Me and Lewis*.She clenched her lips and said "We are not together anymore" . "So ,...now your new target is Ferrari ? Drivers or Rocco ?" I asked her. "Ok That's enough Emme " she called out and stands up from her seat. "Why ? Am I wrong?" I added . "You will never know yourself ,that's why Jacob comes to me" she said and started to leave. I pull back her arm by full force. "It is not because of I don't know myself ,it was just because of you fucked with him a thousand million times when I am on the Tour "I called out her .It was loud enough to hear everyone. All of the people around us , they all start looking us and whispering each other. She becomes panic and took of her arm from me and raise her hand to slap me. I interrupt her hand in the middle of the slap and pull her against me. "Don't mess up with me Alba, you don't have any Idea about Who I am . So , stay away from me" I push her back and she almost fall on the floor. "Stay ...Fucking away from me . You and Your fucking boyfriend too. "I shouted back her before I stormed out from the party and walk back into the building.