Her head hung lower, drooping a few more degrees as she said, "When I watch TV, I hear people inside saying that heaven is where dead people go. But I don't want to believe that my mom is

dead, so I choose to believe my dad. But just now, when I saw you didn't want Uncle James to go to heaven, I knew my dad had lied to me."

The tears that Amelia was forcibly holding back from staying finally fell.

As it turned out, this seemingly innocent and lively child knew everything.

Seeing Amelia crying on the video call, Grace rushed to give the screen a few kisses.

"Auntie, don't cry, I'll never say that again."

It broke Amelia's heart to see the young Grace so concerned about the emotions of others.

Having no parents of her own, Amelia was brought up with low self-esteem and sensitivity, caring more about the feelings of others than her own.

She didn't expect that Grace would also be like her, understanding how to observe and read people's expressions at such a young age, and placing others first in her heart.

Amelia couldn't stop the tears rolling down her face as she thought that when Grace grew up, Grace would become as overly cautious as she was.

"Grace, you don't have to be so careful. You can say whatever you want in front of me."

Grace seemed to understand and nodded her chubby little head, "Then Auntie will stop crying, okay?"

After Amelia answered "yes", she lifted a finger and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes, "Grace, where do you live now?"

Grace cradled her phone in her arms and turned around, pointing the screen at the house at the foot of the cemetery, "I live in that little house."

Strange Uncle lived up to his name. He insisted that the local residents help him build a wooden house and said that he would settle here in the future.

Grace hated this place so much because at night there were always people crying outside, and she was so frightened that she cried several times.

If it wasn't for Uncle George being here, she would have packed her little bags and fled.

Seeing Aaron living at the foot of the cemetery with Grace, Amelia instantly frowned, "Grace, give George your phone."

Grace responded with a sound, propped her hands on the grass, stood up and walked quickly to stand in front of George who was leaning against a tree.

"Grandpa George, my aunt wants you to answer the phone."

George opened his drowsy eyes, ploked up the phone and poked his hand at Grace's bulging stomach.

"I've told you, I'm only forty and I'm not old enough to be your grandpa."

Grace originally called him uncle, but after knowing his age, she suddenly changed it to grandpa, and George wondered what that meant?

Standing on the side, Grace tilted her head and looked at George, thinking, "My grandfather was forty years old too, why could I call him "grandpa", but not George? Does George not have the power and authority of my grandfather, so he cannot be called 'grandpa'?"

Amelia over there expressed shock when she heard George's age, "George, are you only forty?"

When she first saw him and his white hair, she thought he was.

in his sixties or seventies, but she did not expect him to be a middle-aged man.

George rubbed his forehead helplessly, "Miss Garcia, appearances can be deceiving, and people's worth cannot be judged solely by their age. Let's not discuss age between us."