After finished arguing, he began to prove his wisdom, "Dad, what happened to James' father back then was actually because you didn't let him marry the woman he loved. That's why he died. You know that James has the same temper as his father, why do you still have to force him?"

Dominic wanted to reply but Henry didn't give him the chance and continued.

"How many times has James told you that Ms. Garcia is his life, and you also know that he committed suicide many times just for Ms. Garcia. Do you really want to break them up just because of your stubbornness? And even force my clever nephew to die?"

"Your eldest son lost his life because of your wrong decision back then. He has already lost Simon. Do you want he to lose James too? Doesn't this make him sonless?"

"Also, you have to know that no one in the Evans family is capable of being the lead. Only James can lead people to expand the Evans Group's territory. If you force him to death because of his marriage, then the Evans will really be over!"

After Henry finished speaking, he tugged at Dominic's trousers and said, "Dad, after so many years, can't you still make clear on these senses?"

Dominic pushed his hand away and roared, "Get lost! You don't have to remind me for these. Could I not know about all this?".

He continued, "Dad, back then you say let us intervene Clona's matter and we obeyed you. About What, I still feel guilty for James until now, why don't you?"

His words hit Dominic's heart. He held the pillow, wanting to beat Henry, but at last he just lowered his hands, "Of course I'm guilty. That's why I handed over the Evans Group to him all these years."

Henry didn't want to expose that Dominic just wanted to used James to expand the Evans Group Instead, he put it mildly and said, "If you feel quilty for him, then you can just agree to his marriage and take it as an offset. I believe that James will definitely be grateful about it."

"In this way, it can ensure the sustainable development of the Evans Group besides enabling him to marry the woman he loves. You might break the ice with him and the Evans will live peacefully, won't it be great?"

Just like him, even if Rebecca married a manager, he never stopped her. All he wanted was his daughter to be happy. Of course, if his son-in-law treated his daughter badly in the future, he could become Rebecca's biggest backing and take her back any time. What was there to be afraid of?

What Henry said made Dominic look at him with new eyes. Now he realized that Henry was not that stupid, at least he had a big
heart.

It's just that he was dizzy now and didn't know whether he was right or wrong to maintain the original decision. He waved to Henry and said, "Go out..."

Henry had said everything he wanted. As to whether Dominic could figure it out, it was up to him.

Unless Dominic deeply introspected and realized that he shouldn't obstruct the marriage of the younger generation, or else he would be restricted abroad forever.

Looking at Henry's back, Dominic found that his words did make sense, but he spoke, "Henry, that woman is barren. Letting James marry her means letting your brother have no one to carry on his name."

Henry halted and looked back at the old man on the bed.

"Dad, do you think that if James doesn't marry her, then he will marry someone else and have a child?"

"Let me tell you, this is impossible. James is not like his father who chose to compromise by your threaten and regretted it. He is a stubborn kid. If you continue being unrepentant, you will drive him insane. I'm afraid the Evans family will really be over."