Chapter 51

HARPERS POV:

"Harper I don't think this is going to work, we're young, and I think we are moving to fast, I think we're better off as friends" Tuck said.

Recently I had a pregnancy scare, my period was late which I opened up to Tuck about, the test was negative, but it still scared us. The thought of becoming teen parents was a complicated thought, it scared us both that we had avoided each other for almost two days.

"I think your right Tuck, we were too fast into this, we're still young and we should be able to experience other relationships and not be so fast into them, and I agree we should be friends, best friends" I said agreeing with Tuck.

Me and Tuck just broke up, it wasn't one of those sobby break ups where you wallow on the couch all week eating ice cream and chocolate till you vomit, it was an agreeing breakup, both of us understood it was for the better.

It was my first breakup with someone I really loved, so it did feel a little bit upsetting. But I knew I had to shrug these emotions off me and Tuck both agreed this breakup was the best decision and we could stay best friends.
————
I headed back home after staying at Ben and Bailey's, I needed some time to myself.

I slouched into my bed after kicking off my converse, I turned on my TV.

The Rookie, I have been watching this show for a while and I can't help but notice how the women in the show make me feel rather flustered especially Angela Lopez and Lucy Chen. I shrugged off the feeling, but it kept coming back stronger and stronger.

I noticed how I payed attention to their bodies, focusing highly on their boobs and ass, it made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach.

I blushed at the sight of these women, something about them switched something on inside me, perhaps I was having feelings.
I couldn't be though, I'm 100% sure I'm straight, sure I've always had butterflies around pretty girls and felt rather shy around them. But I couldn't be not straight? Right, I mean all my dating life it's always been boys, never girls.

I knew exactly who I had to call, Arizona.. she would know exactly what to do, she is lesbian so surely she would know if I was straight or not... right?
————
After the call with Arizona, I told her to come to the house, she was confused and she seemed worried, I didn't exactly tell her why I just told her I needed her.

They was a knock at the door, it must be Arizona, I rushed over to the front door and answered it.

"Hey Harper what's wrong?" Arizona said with a worried look Mom was also there, I'm guessing Arizona must have told her.

"Oh, I just needed to ask you something.. I couldn't do it over the phone." I said smiling.

"I was worried so I told your Mom" Arizona said.

"That's okay" I said as both Arizona, Mom and me walked into the lounge area.
————
"Mom could you go upstairs" I said to Mom before she was able to sit down and make herself comfortable

"Sure.. but why?" Mom said raising her eyebrow

"I just need to talk to Arizona in private.. I promise it's not bad and I'll tell you some other time" I said.

Mom made her way upstairs.
————
"So sweetie, what is it you wanted to talk about" Arizona asked as we sat down on the couch.

"Erm.. well when did you know you liked girl" I asked the blonde lesbian.

"I guess I just always knew" Arizona said smiling.

"I think I might too..." I said quietly hoping she didn't hear, not that she would judge me or anything.

"Wait what.. Harper I thought you were already bisexual or something.. I knew it from the start.. my gaydar is never wrong" Arizona said with a chuckle.

"I always thought I was 100% straight, but I don't know.. I've been watching a new show and the women are I don't know.. I guess I get feelings." I said shyly.

"Oh em gee! Tell me the show I wanna see these women!!" Arizona said, I chuckled as I pulled up some pictures.

"Oh they are so hot, your taste in women, I'm proud of you" Arizona said smiling.

"I broke up with Tuck.. so I guess I kinda just noticed it now" I said and Arizona looked at me.

"Wait.. you broke up with Tuck, you two were so cute" Arizona said with a shocked face.

"We agreed we just was too young and we were going to fast and it was better if we were best friends" I explained, Arizona nodded understandably.

"Well now you're single, I have a niece who is your age and she's blonde, very pretty, she's lesbian, single and totally interested in brunettes" Arizona said smiling.

"No.. I mean I don't even know if I really like girls.. I wouldn't just jump straight in and date someone" I said to an eager match maker Arizona.

"Yeah right, what if you two just meet maybe and then get to know each other then date" She said as she started to show me a picture of her.

The girl was blonde, she had blue eyes and very pretty, much like Arizona. She was a lot like a younger version of Arizona, some of her features were similar, but she was special, hot..?

————I thought about, maybe I do like girls, maybe this was meant to be

————
I thought about, maybe I do like girls, maybe this was meant to be.

Mom came down stairs, she walked over to me with a face that read 'what's up' I knew she wanted me to tell her everything.

Mom and I sat down on the couch with Arizona, Arizona smiling at me encouraging me to tell her.

"Well here goes nothing" I say and Mom looks at me raising her eye brow with confusion.

"I think I like girls" I said and I noticed Arizona smile.

Mom pulled me into a hug smiling.
"I'm so proud of you Harper" Mom said still smiling.
————
After a conversation of me explaining my breakup with Tuck, Mom and Arizona were constantly encouraging me to meet Arizona's niece, Florence, Flo they called her.

Maybe it is a good idea to go on a date.. but Tuck.. I was still not over him.

I decided to not go on a date, I don't think I like girls, I'm straight 100% straight. I still love Tuck and I couldn't just move on as easy as that.

Authors Note:

This is kinda just a filler chapter, Harper is struggling to come to terms with her sexuality.

If you have anything you want me to explore in upcoming chapters please say as I really need motivation for this

This story probably has to come to an end soon, I'm running out of ideas and literally just doing random chapters atp, PLEASE IDEASS I beg!