Chapter 36

HARPERS POV:

Today was work views at school, me and Tuck both decided to do our work views at Grey's Sloan well Tuck's Mom begged him to and my Mom did the same. We made a plan just to muck about during it, as what was the point we wasn't really going to be doing anything interesting just following around the chief of surgery my aunt Meredith. We thought it would be funny just to tease and mock everyone all day as it was pretty much going to be boring.

We arrived at the hospital to be greeted by Meredith as me and Tuck just laughed away at my aunt rambling about her role as chief of surgery.

"You're doing so good" I said as my aunt gave me a look, me and Tuck laughed as we walked through the tour of the hospital, which we already knew where everything is.

I reached into my pocket for the bag of skittles I had, as soon as Owen Hunt walked past I threw the candies at him.

He looked at me with a stern stare and folded his arms.
"Okay Harper if you're going to be throwing skittles as staff all day then I'll gladly tell your Mom" He said as me and Tuck jogged back to catch up with the rest of the group.

We walked behind the group a few inches away. I threw skittles at the boys who were wearing plaid shirts and glasses, Tuck just laughed all the way through not wanting to get involved afraid of what his mother would say, me on the other hand didn't really care what Mom would say she was normally chill with me.
————
As I kept throwing skittles at the group of students, I accidentally threw one and it hit aunt Meredith.

She turned around instantly to see my face full of shock. "Harper if you're going to be messing around the whole time you can stand right here next to me" She said patting her leg gesturing me to stand next to her.

Me and Tuck walked up and she instantly shook her head.

"I didn't say you and Tuck, I just said you" Meredith said and I sighed.
I ignored Meredith and went to the back of the group with Tuck.

After being taken into one of the teaching rooms, me and Tuck sat on the sofa at the back and decided it would be better to make out then actually listen.
————
Meredith was going through slide shows constantly eyeing me and Tuck as we snogged visibly.

Meredith sighed "Are two going to actually pay attention, or do I have to call your parents" Aunt Meredith said.

Me and Tuck dashed to a desk, sitting down next to each other.

"Thought so" Meredith sighed.

"Honestly I don't even see why your so bothered, it's not like we're doing anything interesting just following you around a hospital for most of the day, just let us entertain ourselves for a little bit" I said with a slight attitude as I leaned back in my chair eating my skittles.

"Harper" Meredith warned and I rolled my eyes not paying attention to her.

For most of the day we just teased the doctors we knew as friends and joked at the nerds in the group.

AMELIAS POV:

Harper had been doing work views, it was just some walking around the hospital doing a few classes and talks with doctors. I hadn't had a chance to talk with the group as I had been doing some work with my patients.

"You know your daughter of yours" I heard Owen say as he walked into my office standing at the door way.
"What has she done now?" I asked knowing what he meant.
"She has been throwing skittles at staff" Owen chuckled
"Throwing skittles?" I questioned
"Mhm I've cleaned up about 30 skittles from the floor" Owen said showing me the collection of skittles he accumulated in his hand.