Henry was younger than Stella, and he was also innocent and handsome, with a gentle manner and elegant temperament. He knew how to respect and care for women and was born in a scholarly family. Such a man was the pride of his parents.

Eva was worried that if Stella married him, Henrry's parents would object because Stella could not have children.

Both Amelia and Eva had their own concerns, which were explained to them once and for all by Henry at dinner, with the solemn promise that:

"Ms. Garcia, Ms. Miller, I've already spoken to my parents, and they both agree to our marriage, no worries."

"As for Erin Simpson, I'll not fear his power or his means. I'll protect Stella well and never let anyone harm her."

Amelia and Eva looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

As friends of Stella's, they wouldn't interfere much as long as her boyfriend was good to her.

They put away their worries, picked up their folks and savored the meal cooked by Henry.

As the four of them sat around the table talking and laughing, the camera hidden in the corner slowly turned.

Erin, who was locked up in a room far away in the Imperial City and unable to move freely, saw the scene on the surveillance camera.

His expression was so grim that he wished he could tear apart the man who kept bringing food into Stella's plate.

Stella, are you going to marry him?

Well, wait for me. I'll definitely give you a wedding present.

At the entrance of the Evans family mansion, a line of motorcades parked to the European-style courtyard.

The man in the limousine got out of the car, stepped on the marble steps and led several bodyguards in suits and leather shoes into the courtyard.

As they walked, they passed through the winding corridor, circular arches, masonry corners, and entered the magnificent foyer, then crossed the cloister and finally arrived at the living room.

Inside, it was grand and luxurious, with numerous wooden tables, chairs, sofas, and ornaments of various shapes and colors, displaying extreme luxury.

The elders of the Evans family, already sitting in various parts of the living room, chattered about the purpose of the meeting called by the powers that be.

"It's probably because we didn't attend his marriage proposal ceremony, so he came after us afterwards."

"It's against the rules for the elders to attend the proposal ceremony of the younger generation. Besides, how can that Ms. Garcia be worthy of us going to watch the ceremony?"

"Yes, that's right, she's not even qualified to shine my shoes, let alone make us go watching her ceremony."

"Exactly, even if he's the one in power, we don't have to grovel at his feet. Not to mention the proposal ceremony, we shouldn't even go to their wedding!"

"Yes, we're not going to their wedding, he can't do anything with us."

Apart from these elders in the living room, there was also the younger generation of the family. As they heard these discussions, their faces turned somber.

However, everyone held their breath and said nothing, but Edith Evans, the youngest, was very unhappy and let out a grunt.

"Do you think James would want you to go?"

"I'm afraid you wouldn't have even received the invitation card if he hadn't done it because he wanted Ms. Garcia to see his sincerity."

"You don't want to go to their wedding? Try saying that in front of James and you'll know if he'll invite you."