Chapter 78

Karishma carefully walked to the staircase to avoid being noticed. Turning around, she saw all the happy faces in the kitchen and quietly walked up to her room.

While in the kitchen, Pushpaji looked at Haseena and said, "Aaj ke baad aap mujhe kitchen mein nahi dikhni chahiye. Shaam ko mehndi lagne wali hai, aur utarne tak, no kitchen."

"Ha ha Sasu maiya samajh gaye hum, waise bas thoda sa sab simat lete hai please," Haseena responded as she picked up the plates and headed towards the kitchen sink.

Pushpaji simply nodded and remarked, "Chalo Jasu, Santu, tum dono meri madat karo pooja ka saara saman lagane mein," and they proceeded to the living room.

After some time, Haseena entered the living room and saw Santosh and Jasmeet arranging things for the pooja. Pushpaji was busy welcoming some guests who had arrived. While Haseena smiled and greeted them, her eyes were searching for only one person who was missing and that made her heart restless. Her search finally led her upstairs to Karishma's room, where she found her engrossed in her phone, sitting quietly. She approached her and sat beside her, and affectionately called, "Captain Sahiba." However, Karishma completely ignored her. Undeterred, Haseena tried again, saying, "Suniya na..." but still received no response from Karishma. She finally gently held Karishma's chin, made her look at her and said, "Captain Sahiba, aur kitni der tak aap naraz rehne wali hain?"

Karishma once again turned her face and taunted, "Jaise ki tumhe farak padta hai."

Haseena affectionately responded, "Aapse hi toh farak padta hai aur kisse padhega bhala."

"Jane do dekh liya meri shodke sab ki baatein maani hai," Karishma replied in a disheartened tone.

In an attempt to clarify, Haseena said, "Dekhiye hum bas pushpee ko naraz nahi karna chahte the, aur pehli baar woh kuch request kar rahi thi toh humne bhi ha bol diya."

Sarcastically, Karishma retorted, "Ha ha karlo jo karna hai tum dono ko."

Haseena placed her hand on Karishma's and said, "Krishu, suniye na." Before she could complete, Karishma interrupted, "Aur kya tha woh, aur lijiye na," with a hint of jealousy.

Unable to control her laughter, Haseena burst into giggles while Karishma glared at her in irritation.

"Ya allah! aapko pata hai jealous humein hona chahiye ke aapki ex yahan par hai aur jealous aap ho rahi," Haseena remarked amid her laughter.

Karishma, with a displeased expression, replied, "Ha ha ha very funny, baitho aur haste raho, ja rahi hoon main," She got up and turned to leave, but Haseena grabbed her wrist and said, "Acha suniye, I am sorry please baithiye na."

Karishma remained still, not moving or turning towards Haseena, who stood up and said, "Dekhiye, hum jante hai Jasmeet ko maaf karna aasan nahi hai aapke liye, aur hum ya Pushpee aapko force nahi kar rahe hai, par hum khud depression se guzar chuke hai. Isliye, bas aisa laga k agar hum unki kuch madad kar sake toh haan kaha."

Karishma's expression softened in understanding as Haseena continued, "Forgiveness is the bridge that allows us to move from hurt to healing, from resentment to renewal, and from despair to hope. Aapko pata hai, unhone 99 achi cheezein ki hongi, par agar hum unki ek galti ya aapke hisab se gunah pakad kar rahe toh aage kaise badhenge."

Finally, Karishma sighed and turned to look at Haseena. With a plea in her eyes, Haseena said, "Please, aapna mood thik kijiye. Humein humari Krishu aisi achi nahi lagti."

Karishma smiled softly and asked, "Toh kaisi achi lagti hai?"

Haseena chuckled, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Haste muskurate huye, humein pareshan karte huye aur humse romance karte huye," she said, moving closer to Karishma. Placing her hand gently on Karishma's cheek, Haseena leaned in and kissed the other cheek.

Destined to be Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें