Chapter 48

After some time, Karishma looked around, but she couldn't find Haseena, so she asked, "Galib kahan hai?"

Meanwhile, Santosh also looked around and spotted Haseena near a boutique. She pointed towards her and said, " Woh rahi chaliye."

Both of them walked towards Haseena and Santosh asked, “Hamein waha shod k aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?”

“Toh kya karte, aap dono itne important topic pe baat kar rahe the k hume laga hume akele hi shopping karni padegi,” taunted Haseena sternly.

While the two were stunned, Santosh immediately responded, "Aisi koi baat nahi hai hum toh bas."

Haseena gestured for her to stop by showing her palm and asked, "Kya ab hum shopping kar sakte hai?" and without waiting for a response walked inside the store.

As Santosh and Karishma were unable to comprehend her behavior, they simply nodded and followed her inside.

Upon entering the shop, Santosh walked towards the other side while Karishma looked around and said, "Galib, main kya keh rahi thi waha dekhte hai," but Haseena passed her by in another direction.

“Ise kya hua,” Karishma thought as she followed her to the other side.

Haseena held one of the dresses, Karishma said, "Ha achhi hai par itni bhi nahi," totally ignoring her suggestion Haseena continued ahead.

Haseena picked another dress and Karishma exclaimed, "Yes, this color will suit you." Without replying, Haseena walked towards another dress. Karishma was annoyed but still followed her.

While watching Karishma through the corner of her eye, Haseena stopped to look at one of the dresses. "Yes, this dress looks nice!" said Karishma, and Haseena continued to ignore her.

“Yaar galib baat kyun nahi kar rahi ho, kya hua hai?” chidded Karishma as she felt frustrated by Haseena's constant ignorance.

After looking at Karishma, Haseena reached for her phone and began typing something. And before Karishma could speak, she received a message from Haseena.

Galib: Humari marzi, filhal aapse baat karne ka mood nahi hai

Karishma looked at the message stunned and decided to reply to her by texting her back.

Khadoos: Ye kya baat hui, main tumhare liye aayi thi

Irritatedly, Haseena saw the message and replied back in a taunting tone.

Galib: Ha kya, isliye hume shod kar sab par dhyan hota hai aapka

Karishma smiled a bit and replied.

Khadoos: Ye galat baat hai, mera dhyan toh sirf aap par hota hai Matrma

A slight smile crossed Haseena's face at Karishma's attempt of speaking Urdu and she replied

Galib: Phele toh Urdu mat boliye, aap pe suit nahi karta aur vo Mohtarma hota hai

Karishma raised her eyebrow and replied.

Khadoos: Par tum toh samajh gayi na, waise bhi dil se nikli hui baat dil tak poch hi jati hai

This time Haseena could not resist smiling at Karishma’s attempt to make up with her but in a millisecond her expression turned from delighted to annoyed.

Galib : Jyada baniye mat hum abhi bhi gusaa hai

Karishma looked at her with a pleading expression and replied.

Khadoos: Come on yaar, Santu choti hai thoda jyada dhyaan diya toh usmein itna gussa karne wali kya baat hai

After reading the message, Haseena murmured, "Ahmaq" and before she could type the message, Santosh intervened and said, "Haseena, try this blue color midi dress on." As she held a blue color side cut-out Midi dress.