Chapter 20

Hello Readers,

Hope you guys missed me!!!!

I was on leave and spent the week at home because it was a festive week, but my mini vacation is over and I am back to work. Yesterday, I had some free time, so I finished the following chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Don't forget to vote and comment

^___________________________________^

In the middle of the night, Haseena got up with a jerk as she had a nightmare. She was sweating and breathing heavily, so she reached on to the side table beside her bed and drank a glass of water in one go. Upon checking beside, she discovered Santosh was sound asleep, or perhaps she was under the influence of alcohol after she and Pushpaji drank some drinks after the game.

As Haseena walked towards the window and started looking outside, she remembered what happened with Karishma later that evening and was stunned. As she thought about it, she had a wide smile on her face. She started thinking “Yeh hume kya hua tha ek pal k liye humari dhadkane tej hogayi thi. Pata nahi kyu ?? Unki ankho mai aisa khichav mehsoos kiya humne.

Yeh sab hum kya soch rahe hai. Ye na sab Santosh ki waje se ho raha hai vohi hai jo humare dimag mai ye sab dal diya hai. I’ve always been attracted to men; there was simply no doubt on it. I still remember my very first crush was the boy in school who had those adorable green eyes he was the favorite of every girl in the class. Agar humari shaadi aur aati ki baat shod de toh bhi.

In my life, I have never even felt the slightest attraction to any woman, so how could I feel that way about Karishma??? Par vo kya tha jo hume mehsoos kiya aaj se phele kisi k liye humane aisa kheechva mehsoos nahi kiya tha. Karishma ne bhi kabhi aapni haad par nahi ki hai matlab shyam ko dance karne k time ya hume aapni tarf kichte hue unone ek aacha kacha distance maintain kiya tha. Vo thodi khadoos hai par thodi achi bhi hai. Honestly, she is beautiful and has a pleasant personality, but she is still a woman. Humara dimaag kharab ho raha hai shod jane do thoda sone ki khoshish karti hu. Haseena brushed off all thoughts and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, after breakfast, everyone planned to do some shopping and have lunch outside. Even though Karishma wasn't keen on coming, Pushpaji persuaded her to come along. Later in the afternoon, as they finished their shopping and had lunch they walked out of the mall.

While face palming, Santosh said, "Oh shit…..I forgot those freebies, I'll go back and get them."

After Santosh walked into the Mall to get the bag, Karishma's phone rang and she excused herself to answer it, leaving Pushpaji and Haseena aside as they were busy discussing their plans for the rest of the day. While chit chatting Haseena’s attention was drawn to a cute-looking little girl playing with a ball, but while playing she went to the side of the road. There were speeding cars on the road. Haseena's expression changed to anxious and she yelled at the little girl, "Hey, move. It's dangerous!"

It was the backside of the mall, which was less crowded only because of the parking, so there were few people around. The girl continued to play beside the road as if she did not hear Haseena's voice or if she didn't understand what she was telling her.

Haseena starts running towards her while shouting "Move it" as Pushpaji starts looking around for the girls' parents.

Santosh, who was coming out of the mall, understood what was happening and began running towards Haseena, while Pushpaji followed.

In the course of play, the girls' ball ended up on the road, and she ran to pick it up as soon as she saw it. Haseena saw a car speeding toward the little girl, and she ran as fast as she could to save her.

While talking on the phone at a distance, Karishma heard Haseena's voice while standing near the railing and she turned around to see what was going on. Karishma was astonished to see Haseena running while the duo was following her. As she shifted her attention to the road, she spotted a little girl about to pick her ball from half way down the road. After understanding the situation, she jumped off the railing and started running in their direction.

In time, Haseena reached out to save the little girl from a speeding car, and pushed her to the side of the road. Fear gripped her as she turned and saw a speeding car coming toward her. She was unable to move due to her numbness.

Pushpaji and Santosh reached near the side of the road and witnessed all the scenarios and screamed in harmony "Haseena!" and closed their eyes in fear of seeing any mishap happen with Haseena.

Haseena stood in the middle of the road, numb and terrified while closing her eyes. As the car was about to hit her, Karishma sprints onto the scene at the perfect moment and flung herself on her. They fell by the side of the road and the speeding car passed them. Few people gathered on the road while Pushpaji and Santosh breathed a sigh of relief seeing Karishma saved Haseena in the nick of time. After jarringly falling to one side, Haseena clung tightly to Karishma's tshirt, and Karishma fell harshly onto Haseena. Her head was about to strike the ground but Karishma placed her hand beneath it to keep her from getting hurt.

In an instant, Haseena sensed the warm breath on her face, and slowly opened her eyes to find Karishma hovering over her. Their faces were just an inch apart. Their eyes locked the moment they met. The only thing Karishma could see through her terrified eyes was innocence, while Haseena saw fear behind her furious gaze. As soon as Karishma broke the eyelock, her face turned from worried to furious, and she got up and pulled Haseena to stand.

The scream caught the attention of several people, as well as the girl's parents, who ran towards her and took her in their arms. Pushpaji and Santosh, who had tearful eyes, came running towards the duo without waiting for the second. Santosh hugged Haseena, while Pushpaji hugged Karishma.

With raised eyebrows, Karishma looked at Haseena and yelled, "Are you insane? What do you think you were doing? Have you lost your mind?"