Chapter 11

Hello Readers,

Thank you so much for keeping patience and here is a quick update.
Next update will be by Sunday due to my hectic schedule.

Don't forget to vote and comment

  ____________________________________

In the past month, Haseena and Santosh have started bonding well. They used to go around the city at weekends, and Haseena had started to enjoy her company.It made her happy that she has few people of her own now, and isn't alone in this world. Her relationship with Pushpaji has grown amazingly, she and Karishma met up once in a while, as both of them have different work schedules.

Its was afternoon and Karishma has been home early“Krishu, be ready we are going for dinner in the evening” told Pushpaji

Karishma enquired "Why amma, what's the occasion?"

"Haseena's planning to take us out today, it's been a month since she's been in Brampton, so she asked us out" responded Pushpaji.

"Are you sure she invited us out or was it just for you?" Karishma asked as she scratched her eyebrows

“Aapko kya khas dawat naama likhe ya fir haath jodke iiltaja ya darkhaast kare.... “questioned Haseena

“Aa gayi Urdu Queen”, thought Karishma while turning towards her.

“Dekho tum humesha meri aur amma ki baate chupke kyu sunti rahti ho”asked Karishma.

“Hume koi shouk nahi hai aapki baate chupke sune ka aur aisa hai toh aapne kamre mai jakar kijiye na khufiya baat” answered Haseena

“Ye mera ghar hai mai kahi bhi aapni amma ae baat kar sakti hu samji” argued Karishma

“Toh fir dusri kya kaan band karke ghumege ghar mai kahi aapki baat na sune k daar se” replied Haseena

With frustration, Pushpaji shouted "Stop!" and slammed the table.

Karishma and Haseena held their ears with their hands and stared in shock at Pushpaji.

“Before you start, I want to warn you both. Mera mood bohot acha hai please irritate mat karo muje," said Pushpaji, revealing a frustrated expression.

When Haseena saw Pushpaji upset, she hugged her on the side and said, "I'm sorry Pushpee…..Inse kahiye k ye mane ya na mane hume inse koi masla nahi hai aur hum dil se chahte hai ki ye humare saath dinner k liye chale”

Taking Pushpaji's hand, Karishma said, "Aap dono pls chale jaiyega".While looking at Haseena she continued, "Seriously, thank you for the invitation, but you guys can carry on with your plans."

In an attempt to convince Karishma, Haseena stated, "I know you had a feeling that I was inviting you because of Pushpee, and yes, a little bit of that is true, however, we usually have breakfast together, lunch together, or dinner together as housemates. I don't think it should be a problem if two housemates go out for dinner.”

"Don't worry Haseena, she's coming with us," said Pushpaji narrowing her eyes

“No Pushpee, I wouldn't want you to force her, but it has been a month since I met few incredibly wonderful people, and I just wanted to show them how grateful I am that they are in my life by hosting a dinner. Honestly, I would really love it if you joined us,” Haseena said to Karishma looking directly into her eyes.

Haseena went to freshen up without waiting for Karishma's response as she avoided eye contact with her.

Meanwhile, Pushpaji was staring at her in annoyance.