Chapter 7

The next day everyone had there breakfast. Pushpaji was busy preparing lunch wheras Haseena was busy helping her with vegetable chopping. Karishma walked into the Kitchen and sat across Haseena at the dinning table.

“Kuch traditional phena function k liye” said Pushpaji in the middle of her work.

"Ek kaam karti hu saree phen leti hu......Karishma replied sarcastically, as she scratched her temple.

"Bas kar tera sarcasm aapne pass hi rakh" said Pushpaji in frustrated tone.

“Aama I am not welcome there because they think i am an alien or something just based on my preference. It was you who have contributed so much kindness towards the community that’s the reason we get invitation on the first place” Explained Karishma

"My pride in you endures and I want you to have all the happiness in the world, regardless of what others think", said Pushpaji and continued “Its just i want you to have your share of happiness. Tum agar logo se milogi toh thi toh baat aage baad sakti hai. My wish is to see you settle in your life."

"You know it's impossible, Aama……There are a lot of complexities in me. The problem within me is that I am an emotionless individual and no one wants to be around me…..answered Karishma

"Toh tu zindagi bhar akheli rahna chati hai" questioned Pushpaji

As Karishma quickly moved and held Pushpaji's shoulder, she said “Aap ho na mere saath”

Pushpaji replied with brim eyes, “Mai chahti hu k tere bhi zindagi mai koi aaye aur tuje tere vo missing emotions sikhaye, hasna sikhaye aur zindagi jeena sikhaye”

"You want me to come or not. Nahi seriously agar plan cancel karte ho toh I can enjoy my evening all alone here"said Karishma sternly.

“Dont act smart aur hum sab ja rahe hai…… You can't cancel it at the last minute,' said Pushpa Ji strictly.

"So I'm going to wear jeans and tshirt", said Karishma, giving a smile.

"Wear whatever you want", chidded Pushpaji with an upset expression.

Karishma felt bad and caught sight of Haseena who was already staring at her, and she assured Karishma with a blink of her eyes to console upset Pushpaji.

"Inhe toh rahne dijye Pushpee…..Aap kya phene wali ho ye batyaye. Mashalla aap jo bhi phenye aap hi haseen lagne wali hai. Hume toh daar hai k koi hume dekhega bhi ya nahi. Sab toh aapko niharne mai mashruf honge" said Haseena teasingly.

Pushpaji blushed as she tucked her hair back.

Karishma responded at the same time”Aree aama aagar mai saree bhi phenlu na toh bhi sab aapko hi dekhne wale hai. Kahi muje aapki badi behen na samjle.”

"Bas karo tum dono……Baat toh sahi kah rahe ho Matlab mai janti hu k mere tavcha se mere umar ka pata hi nahi chalta."Pushpaji said while trying hard to control her blush and quivering her body.

Karishma and Haseena were smiling inwardly as they widened their eyes.

"Jao tum dono muje baato mai ulja kar rakh diya" said Pushpaji smiling wholeheartly.

Seeing her smiling happily Karishma blinked at Haseena in thanks.

While the ladies were getting ready for the evening Pushpaji walked wearing elegant blue and green saree as she waited for girls to get ready and come down. Karishma came down wearing Maroon color straight cut Kurta with Black tousers. Pushpaji got teary eye looking at her.

Coming towards Pushpaji she said "Come on Aama aap k liye kuch bhi. If this makes you happy I am ready to wear it but no shaadi topic".

Haseena too came down with open hair, She wore a white kurta, matching plazzo along with a bandani red dupatta and matching earings and bangles.Both Mother daughter duo glanced at her with astonishment.