Chapter 13

Hello Reader's

I hope everyone is good and that you are enjoying the monsoon.

I would really appreciate if you could comment on how you are liking the story so far and even predict what will happen next.
This will really motivate me to do better

Don't forget to vote just press 🌟

^__________________________________^

On that Evening, everyone was driving to the restaurant; Karishma was driving and was wearing a Blue colour long sleeve v neck shirt and ripped jeans while Pushpaji was seating beside her wearing suit with worked dupatta. Haseena was seating on the back seat wearing Black colour embroidered straight tunic kurti with dark blue jeans.

Pushpaji asked " Haseena tumhari colleague directly vahi milegi na"

“Ha Pushpee vo wahi intazaar karne wali hai humara” replied Haseena

Pushpaji nodded in agreement and they reached their destination.

Haseena and Pushpaji walked toward the restaurant's entrance, while Karishma went to park her car.

Priyanshu and Santosh were waiting for them, and as soon as Santosh saw Haseena, she rushed over to hug her.

“Yaar kitna mast restaurant choose kiya hai aapne “said Santosh as she pulled away from her hug. “Pushpee, I wanted to meet you since long time," Santosh screamed in delight, "After hearing so much about you, we are finally meeting!" She hugged her with excitement.

Pushpaji too responded her with lovingly “Maine bhi tumahare bare mai bohot suna hai”

Priyanshu stood for his turn as the 3 ladies already started chatting, and when no one was paying him attention he coughed to get their attention.

“Sorry sorry mai toh introduce karna hi bhul gayi. Yeh hai pree mera matlab hai Priyanshu singh mera boyfriend” finally Santosh introduced him to them.

As Priyanshu smiled slightly and extended his hand to Haseena, he said, "It's nice to meet you. Finally mai unse mil raha hu jinki wajah se humare jagade kaam ho gaye hai.

Haseena smiled awkwardly and asked “Hum kuch samaje nahi”

“Actually aap se milne se phele humare bohot jagade hua karte kyuki mia Airport security mai kaam karta hu isliye busy schedule ki wajah se ise kabhi kabhi time nahi de pata. Specially aap bankers ki taraha weekend off nahi hota hai. Aab toh aap k saath weekend plan kar ke ghumti hai toh mai bach jata hu. Thank you so much meri Santosh ji ka dhyan rakhne k liye aur pardesh mai mere alawa unka apna bane k liye.” Priyanshu vent out.

Haseena was glad to hear Priyanshu’s confession and she offered her hand to him for handshake.

Priyanshu then turned to Pushpaji, who was standing beside Haseena and said “Namaste Aa....... he stopped in middle

Meanwhile, Santosh and Haseena moved back behind Pushpaji while signing "No" with their fingers in unison.

Priyanshu was dumbfounded and said "Aunty ji" while holding his hands together as the duo face palmed together.

Pushpaji frowned and said “Waise tum ache ladke lagte ho par kisko kya bulana chaiye tumhe samaj hi nahi aata. Matlab dekho muje kya mai tumhe Aunty lagti hu vo toh humare time pe shaadi jaldi hua karti thi. Abhi umar hi kya hai meri abhi dekha hi kya hai maine."

“Bacha hi kya hai” Santosh murmured but was still audible, gaining their attention and making them smile.

Pushpaji glanced at them while Priyanshu clenched his teeth in fear and didn't know what to say.

Destined to be Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें