'° Sands Of Time

(Time for another arc!!!!)

The burning heat of the sun sizzled on our skins as we traveled the desert.

Hours of walking and hours of enduring -- we finally reached something interesting.

A sudden change of shade in the sand of the desert.

Taking a step in, a powerful aura immediately engulfed us in its presence.

Ael took a step back, igniting his hands in a green glow as he cast upon a spell of immunity onto the group.

Aggs' hammer lit up, but not in the fiery hot lava of color, but in a glowing purple.

"Wh ---" Aggs took a step back, glaring at the luminating mallete.

Ael frowned. "Did the immunization not work? Is this.." To a realization, he gasped. "W-What is it?" I asked.

"No.. not.. this.." Ael muttered, moving back. "Ael? I-Is something wrong?" Concerned, I asked.

"..We need to get out." Ael commanded. We both nodded without question as we approached the normal shades of desert.

Suddenly, just before one last step -- the ground shook in a tremor as geysers of sand erupted in a furor below us, spinning in a cyclone as they all merged -- growing bigger, and faster forming into a sandstorm.

"AGGS! CASEF!" Ael exclaimed as he illuminated a powerful, luminous green engulfing himself in an aura.

He bursted out multiple glowing vines at us with high speeds. I reached out, getting a grip as I clenched tightly.

The sandstorm grew more powerful, whilst my view of Aggs, or Ael were engulfed in a fog of sand.

Holding onto dear life, I heard the vine snap.

I let go as the sandstorm tossed us around. I squinted my eyes searching for anything to grab on, or at least Ael or Aggs.

I started reaching out and moving my hands around, but to no avail.

After the hellish winds of the sandstorm, I found myself in the middle of the desert.

I looked around searching for anything but to no avail. I traveled and walked for ages on the sand that glimmered in the sunlight.

Finally. Finally something.

I found what seemed to be.. a hut?

I approached closer, slowly ascending into a sprint straight at the sight.

A bold and bright green shined in my eyes as I got to a realization. An oasis!

I continued running and sprinting, panting and sweating, exhausted yet desperate for that paradise in this hot land of sand.

After finally pausing to stare at the glowing green grass, I swiftly turned to the shining blue water that reflected the sun's bright light.

I quickly sprinted at its sight, quickly cycling in water into my mouth, drinking its wet and refreshing taste.

After replenishing my thirst, I noticed that the hut was all abandoned and torn.

Approaching it, I leaned my hand on its wall-- suddenly forming a shallow dent.

I entered the hut and looked around as it was filled with a shelf that circled along its walls containing all types of objects magic and not.

I started touching and inspecting everything in the house, finally arriving at the shelf.

All of them caught my eye, but there was one that caught mine the most. It was a shining gold pendant in the shape of a star.

From its center was a purple luminous gem engulfed in a magic aura. I tinkered with it a little bit until I tapped the gem.