'º ~ Retaliation.

(This is the finale of the Town of Azeths arc! Please, enjoy; and thank you for 50+ & 40+ reads, and votes! Support is appreciated, enjoy!)

The sun has risen.

The dawn has begun.

The war shall be won.

It's time for war.
I stood up from my bed, stretching my limbs as I walked towards the window, staring off into the distance. We may have just barely defended the first attack, but they will not.

I clenched my fists, before walking out of my room, met with others in the corridor as well.

Some people were already in battle suits, some were talking. I walked out of the corridor, down the stairs; looking for Ael. He wasn't in sight, I walked through the talking crowd.

As I exited the house, walking up the stairs; the sun's light shined on me, as I covered my eyes from the brightness.

The huge door was already opened, as I saw Ael and rushed over to him. "Ael! The war is finally starting.." I told him. "Oh, it already has. They may have started it, but we will end it." Ael frowned a little, clenching his fists.

"Well, we need to be ready for this!" I raised my arms, ready for battle.

...

"Wait.. where's.. Mr. Reyes?" I turned to Ael, worriedly.

"-" Ael's face shifted into terror, looking down; and gulping. "Mayor Reyes is dead." Ael teared up, as he wiped it off from his face.

"O-Oh.." I.. was.. shocked.

This sudden burst.. Why..?

I need to be ready.. not.. cry..

...

I've only known him for a day.. a-and..

..
No.

I wiped my tears, clenching my fists.

"We start our counter-attack. Now." I commanded, angrily. "Very well. I will get the others." Ael nodded, as he walked down the stairs.

He entered the house, clapping his hands and getting everyone's attention. "Azeths. We shall fight. We shall battle. We shall win. For this is not the end; we will not give up from that attack, and we will prevail against anything that comes before us. Now tell me.. Elves, Dwarves, Azgardians, Angelicans, Humans.. They all have one thing in common..

Faith." Ael gave a speech from his heart, as the crowd bursted in uproar. "AZETHS, FOLLOW ME; FOR WE SHALL COUNTER-ATTACK!" Ael walked up the stairs, as everyone followed him.

Oh, seems they're coming. Well, we'll be ready to counter-attack once and for all!

Ael and the people arrive at the entrance, as they exit the gate, as well as I did too.

We all got on our horses, going to different routes.

I, and a few others was on a route, before arriving at a lake.

"Hm.. we need.. to-" The lake froze..? We stepped back, shocked and cautious, yet we still crossed the lake.

Finally, at la..st?

We arrived at a cave, where the others seem to be at, too. It was too dark.

...Even so, we entered, as Ael lit a torch, lightening up the cave.

While walking around -

!!?

The cave suddenly lit up, crystals bright and shining a magic blue, as we were met with a staircase that led to a huge door.