'° ~ Reincarnation

[SYSTEM LOADING..]

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

‣ [5%..] 

‣ [25%..]

‣ [55%..]

‣ [75%..]

‣ [95%..]

‣ [100%!]
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
⌈   ✓    ⌉

[SUCCESSFULLY LOADED! PLEASE ENJOY YOUR PLAY.]

⌈  NOTICE: YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS A ⟪ GOBLIN ⟫ ON RANDOM.  ⌋

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"..What.. happened..?" I stood up, looking around; only to be met with a huge forest. 
I walked around, interacting with the environment around me.

I walked towards a plant, crouching down to its level and grabbing one of it's leaves.

Though, my exploring was short-lived, as I heard a branch crack; instinct hit, and as I turned around; a saw a guy in armor, with a sword..? A sword, and armor..? What is this, a fantasy?.. I thought to myself. And to my realization; it was TRUE.

I looked around, and a girl in white, leather clothing with a hat and a staff came from the bushes; a mage! And a fine one at that, but no matter!.. Why do they look.. aggressive? - The man in armor rushed at me, preparing to swing his blade, I quickly rolled out of the way; as another attack came at me, a fireball from the mage; I looked around, and grabbed a pack of sticks and threw it into the fireball in hopes of at least slowing it down.

I then quickly ran away into the woods, finding myself mesmerized by the creatures that stayed dormant here. Whilst running, I tripped on a rock, falling down to the ground as I looked at my arms.. it was... "Wh-Why is it.. green? Am I.." I thought. It couldn't possibly have happened! It touched my arms, thin. I looked at my legs; green. My torso; green, covered with an old, leather chestplate and shorts. 

I knew it. But I couldn't believe it. I was a Goblin! I quickly panicked, no, no, no! This shouldn't be happening! An isekai, and I was a goblin! What the hell! I kept running, not believing what I had become. But after a distance of running, I accepted it. I was a goblin. - !?

They were still on my tail?! A fireball came flying my way, as I got blasted; my leather chestplate all burnt and crispy. I stood up, brushing it off as I noticed the warrior went the other way; leaving the mage by herself. I rushed at her, rolling out of the rain of fireballs, as I lunged at the mage, grabbing and sticking onto her, throwing her hat away; grabbing her by the hair, she tried to fight back with her staff, striking me from behind; but the chestplate was luckily still there to negate impact.

I kicked her face, and grabbed the dagger from her pocket; stabbing it into her neck and I jumped away, landing on a patch of leaves and dirt.

"W-Well.. guess.. I'm.. done here.." - ?! - My body glowed, a bright flash of light and a shiver down my spine. I felt.. taller, and a little bit more stronger?.. I looked down at my arms and noticed that it became buffer. Huh.. must be a level up; like those in the games.

WORDS: 510