'° Dungeon

After a few days of arduous walking, traveling, and traversing through the rigorous hills and steep waters that lied for us; we finally found ourselves at the entrance of a massive cave.

"That's.. big." I claimed, staring at the cave in awe as its size glimmered in the sunlight.

"Well? We've no time for fawning, we have to get to the light quickly.

I can sense their aura inside here." Ael told, as we nodded and approached the cave.

Aggs clenched his hammer, before raising it -- igniting it, a bright, orange and red heat glowed along the lines and patterns of the hammer.

It produced a hot light that gave us enough vision.

We entered the cave, already cautious of  whatever danger that lurks in the shadows.

Clicking sounds, flapping sounds -- around us.

We finally arrived at what seemed to be a massive, black door along with dark blue lining.

"Everyone, Rectoskam in 3." We nodded, as Ael started counting down. Everyone chanted RECTOSKAM loudly, opening the door slowly as it's haunting creak echoed.

We entered, as we were met with a dungeon whose walls and pillars are dark blue -- and 3 doors that lied before us.

"We should split up." Ael suggested. We nodded and went to a door.

I walked through the narrow corridor as I heard clicks and taps, and the flapping of wings.

I heard a deep, rumbling growl from the pit of darkness that lied before me. I turned into a stance as an ogre arose from the shadows.

It's stench was above describable -- and its dark yellow teeth seeped from their mouth, eyes so sharp and red.

I made my first move, lunging straight at the ogre as I swung my staff.

The ogre took the full hit, and was knocked back -- before it recovered quickly and started rushing at me at a fast speed.

I dashed back -- as the ogre bashed its head against the air that I was once were; causing a tremor as the walls near it cracked.

It's definitely a higher level.

I slid down the floor, striking the ogre in the leg as I slipped away pass between its legs, where I got back on my feet.

The ogre snorted -- shaking their head as they retaliated with a quick stomp, then rushing at me.

A crack formed upon the floor I was on, as the ogre continued to rush -- I prepared to swing my staff, and when the ogre finally got into my vicinity -- I struck the ogre in the head with all my might; sending them back with a tremor.

I approached the ogre as it recovered. The ogre bursted out a ear-piercing battle cry.

I moved back -- and before I could recover from the roar; the ogre bashed me with all its strength.

Luckily I was able to block it with my staff -- but it cracked in half.

Although I had my weapon broken, I took this as an opportunity and stabbed the sharp end of my staff into the ogre's head, causing it to cry in pain as it jolted back and limped.

It was still alive even after that attack..?

I shook my head and the ogre snorted -- rushing straight at me like my attack was nothing.

I moved back, it continued rushing. So did I, and so did it.

After a duck and goose chase, I punched the ogre straight in the face with all my strength, sending it into a wall. It cracked and a tremor erupted.