'° ~ Planning, Code 2.

It's been a few days since the attack, everyone is still recovering, or mourning.

First thing in the morning, I woke up and went outside of my room.

Walking down the stairs, I found everyone gathered around the table.

A dwarf 'Aggs' slammed the map on the table, frowning. "If we do not immediately attack, then what would we do?!? Stand there, AND DIE?!" Aggs exclaimed in fury, as I noticed Ael behind the crowd.

He turned around, looking at me before gesturing me to come.

I curiously walked over to Ael. "Morning, Ael.. do you mind telling me what's happening?" I asked, looking at the dwarf.

Ael smiled. "Oh, we're planning a counter-attack, since it seems like the attack was lead by someone." Ael gladly answered, patting my back.

...Something's off.

I noticed Ael looked tired, and had eyebags. Worriedly, I asked him. "Ael.. have you been sleeping lately?"

"Oh, no. I'm.. fine, really. It's just that.. something's got me thinking." Ael assured me, staring away at the roof.

I.. didn't believe him.

I walked through the crowd, gaining a front view.

"We prepare an attack this dusk! Full on! Someone will go assassinate the leader while the others will hold off the army! How about that?!" Aggs furiously said.

"Hm~ but another problem.. Ael's theory isn't  confirmed yet. What if there was no leader?~" A purple woman, with an imp tail walked out of the crowd, claiming.

Aggs turned to the woman, frowning. "Oh, great. Succube, get out." He commanded. "But oh~ what would you have without an Azgardian on your team?~" She crouched to the dwarf's level, grabbing his chin.

"You, didn't do shit during that attack! So why don't you just LEAVE?!" Aggs exclaimed with rage and hatred, pointing to the exit; staring at Succube. "I'd rather not~.." She licked her lip, letting go of Aggs' chin and walking away.

I walked to the center, taking a deep breath.

"Um, hello! Mister.." I waited for his response. "Aggs, call me Aggs, Casef." Aggs replied, his tone completely changed, but still raspy.

I, and Aggs discussed a plan. As I turned to the crowd, clearing my throat. "We've devised a plan!" The crowd murmured, talking and discussing.

The crowd came closer to the table, as I explained it to them.

...

The people were shocked.

But they nodded, and went back to their rooms.

Ael approached me. "Oh, you're quite the gambler!" He jokingly said. I chuckled. "Yeah!..-" I heard a door slam.

It was in the entrance, I looked over, and noticed someone arriving.

A short, top-hatted, suited man.

"HELLO, AZETHS AND GODS! IT IS I!" He exclaimed.

...
Um?- "U-Um, who are you..?" I asked, stepping closer. He chuckled. "HAH-HAH-HAH..

WHO AM I..?" The lights turned off.

"WHO AM I??" The man glowed.

"OH, I AM JUST YOUR GREATEST ALLY (NOT!).." Everyone in the room stepped back, cautious of the man. He had a powerful — massive aura. He had a sly grin.

"..State your presence, creature!" Ael exclaimed, hoping he wouldn't be attack if he was just brave.

"..." The man's head.. tilted, his grin grew bigger. "I SAW YOUR LITTLE FIASCO DURING THE BI-I-IIIIIIG ATTACK!~" He told, a tone in singsong.