'° An Attack!

'Help..' I cried out weakily and faintly.

My skin was torn apart.

My flesh was being consumed.

My fate is sealed.

...?

I heard shouting, roaring. It was..? One of the skeletons ganged up on me was shot by an arrow. Another one was shot too.

An axe was thrown at an undead's head.

...
Wait, help..?

I felt my arm being grabbed as I was pulled out of the pile, Ael was there. He carried me, as he sprinted away. He turned to me, scared. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, he cared for me even though we just met.. is it always like this..?

Ael hid behind the army of Azeths, consisting of elves, humans, dwarves.. It was diverse.

?..

Ael hovered his arm over my injuries, I hadn't even noticed it but my flesh was bare.

..yeesh.

A green aura surrounded my wounds, Ael's magic was doing it efficiently and swiftly. Before I knew it, I was better than ever. (Not)

Ael got me back on my feet, as I gripped my staff, about to rush in back to battle, Ael stopped me, grabbing me by the shoulders. I turned to him. "No, wait.." He paused my lunge into battle, he was inspecting something.

Something's off.

"..EVERYONE, RETREAT!" Ael shouted, warning the people. He had gained a lot of attention from that shout, as they listened and falled back. On the frontlines, though..

The ones on the frontline dropped their weapons and their stances were limp. Their skin were weird.

They were turned into undead. Ael ran away as well, he took the lead. "Everyone, follow me!" He commanded everyone, as Reyes caught up as well. "Listen to Ael, follow him!" Reyes told everyone as well.

Ael went into a weird route, left, right.

We were led into a garden.. it was.. beautiful.

The sun had already risen

The sun had already risen. Just a second ago it was night, and a festival.

Now.. it's a fight for survival..

Reyes whistled, calling horses as he provided one for everyone. Ael jumped onto a horse as they continued to travel to the garden.

The horde had caught up, the elves got into position, turning backwards, and preparing their bows, firing at the hordes.

Ineffective; the frontlines were the infected men. They all had armor. As the dwarves..? They turned back and ran straightforward into the horde, attack and killing multiple enemies from the horde with their axes, swords, spears. The elves fired arrows, as some elves started chanting foreign language that seemed to make the dwarves immune to the infectious aura.