'° The Grasslands II!

I walked across the hills, treating myself to the greenery.

Though, I've been thinking.

If I woke up as a goblin.. wouldn't that mean I was.. reincarnated?..

Wait, let me try this.

I yelled out words like 'Appraisal!' 'Menu!' 'Details!'..

To my surprise, a screen appeared in front of me.

[GOBLIN]
[RARE]

[ATK: 3(+4)]
[HP: 10(+4)]
[DEF: 2(+4)]

> RANK: E-
LOOT: AN ERROR HAS OCCURED.

I.. stared at the screen. Shocked and disappointed. 7 attack?? Why am I so weak?..
.. Well, seeing that I got stronger, I probably can reach the highest rank. Well, long journey.

Well, eh. I can grind if I do my logic correctly.

The screen closed as I walked around, searching for something to kill. I traveled to a nearby bush that was rustling, I opened it, and a slime just smaller than mine jumped out of the bush.

I stepped back, grabbing my dagger and slashing the slime while it was still airborne, the slime was sent back, as it lunged at me. I used my dagger to block as it bounced off and attacked from the air, I swung my dagger and slashed at the slime as it lunged at me. 8 panted for air as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. A bar appeared on top of the slime.

[HP]
[III___]

The slime looked like it was melting, so I slashed the slime a last time. It split apart and turned into a puddle. My body glowed again as a bright light flashed. This time, a screen appeared in front of me.

[SCREEN]
• You've leveled up!
《 LVL: 3 》

Rewards await you, accept?
[Y/N]

I pressed the button on the screen. It closed and I suddenly grew taller and felt more strong. It wasn't that much of a difference but it was noticeable.

...
I noticed my dagger was cracked and broken in half, I turned to the staff on my back. That'll be enough, probably.

- A pouch of gold dropped from the sky. I caught it and untied the pouch, and about 7 coins was inside. .. 7?? That's not enough. Well, it was just a slime after all.

I put the coins in my leather bag and decided to try something...

'Appraisal'! I yelled out.

I heard a sort of robotic-effect voice speaking to me.

"Greetings, Casef. I am Sage, your assistant. If you wish to see something such as your hitpoints, say status."

Huh. Siri - I mean Sage.. "Status!" I called out. A screen appeared in front of me.

[STATUS]
[HP: 16/16]
[MP: 12/22]

Huh. MP..? Mana points?.. Well, I do feel some fatigue here and there.. I should probably take a rest.

The sun is setting, I'll travel to a village if I can find one tomorrow.

WORDS: 465