'° ~ The Forest

The sun is shining on me.

Walking through the forest, I pick and collect all things unique and different.

Like this fruit, which is purple-ish, but the shape is an oval, and tastes like.. a grape and an apple combined!

I also found this type of wood, which is brown-reddish, which I cut into sharp spikes and embedded them into my staff.

Multiple herbs and plants that are so beautifully shaped. In which I collected nature's herbs and stored them in my inventory.

I had grabbed a journal from the garden and put it into my packed bag, so I named all of these things I've collected.

While walking along a path, I found upon a rustling bush. I leaned closely, as a slime lunged out and fell onto my shoulder.

"Oh, hi Slime! Sorry for leaving you back there when I visited the village.." I apologized. The slime jumped and fell back on my shoulder, as I continued exploring.

Walking through the bushes, and the saplings, and the leaves; I came across a group of small magic beasts surrounding another magic beast.

I quickly grabbed my staff, and lunged in; swinging my staff at one of the magic beasts, sending them back by a little.

The other beasts quickly turned to me, lunging at me.

One beast lunged at my straight forward, as I struck it from below.

Another beast rushed at me from the ground, as I slammed my staff at it.

Scratches were only visible on the beasts, but I kept fighting.

A beast recovered from a blow, and rushed straight back, as I struck it again.

The beast kept rushing at me, as I struck it again. I rushed in for the kill, and struck the beast on its head, laying down lifeless as it disintegrated.

The other beasts were furious.

One beast lunged at me from above, as I moved back and struck them in the head.

Another beast rushed at me from the side, as I sidestepped away and struck them on the leg.

The beast recovered as it lunged at me once more, and the other beast backed away.

I tried to strike the beast, but I missed and it bit me on the shoulder, as Slime struck the beast's nose, backing them away while the other beast suddenly attacked me from behind, scratching my back as I flinched, I backed away from the two beasts.

[STATUS (IN BATTLE) ]
[HP: 7/16]
[MP: 7/22]
[ FIGHTING: (02) WOLVERINES ]

A screen appeared in front of me, flashing before it disappeared.

One of the beasts immediately lunged at me, as I took a step back and kicked it away.

The other beast simply stared, growling.

The beast recovered, limping a little, as it backed away. "Sorry, little guy." I struck it.

The wolverine laid dead on the floor, disintegrating.

The other wolverine ran away into the bushes.

[ LEVEL UP ! ]
[ LEVEL UP ! ]

[ STATUS (NEW) ]
[HP: 22/22]
[MP: 33/33]

[ATK: 9]
[DEF: 9]

[ NEW STAT UNLOCKED]
[ MAGIC ]
[MG: 3]

》 • You have unlocked a spell. Become stronger to use it.
< EMBER: FIRE SKILL >
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
[ MP: 50+ ]
[ MG: 10+ ]

A screen appeared in front of me.

Huh. I can learn magic now! AND I'm stronger! Nice!

Proud, I picked up the loot from the wolverines and noticed it was dusk already.

I grabbed more of the reddish wood from my inventory, hammering them into the ground with my staff; making a somewhat presentable hut.

It was a cube of wood, with leaves covering it, and it was quite small, I was literally just barely able to fit.

I sat down on the grass, lighting a fire as I grabbed some meat from the wolverines and feasted.

I stared off into the sunset.