[ 097 ] - Car Rides.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - boobies, slight sexual talk :)

—★—·

"-Tommy tomorrow night, an' the problem with Tommy is that he's gonna be out of state for college. So do I wanna have a relationship that ain't have no point 'cept getting my dick sucked? That make sense to ya, Birdie?" Gator ranted in the midwestern accent as he was driving to the school with Robin in the passenger seat who was doing her makeup.

Gator didn't have a reason to hide his accent or even himself now, thanks to the new captain of Hawkins High's basketball team Jason Carver- he made Gator want Billy to just raise from the dead and go back to being the captain instead.

Jason felt it his duty to tell the town just who 'Steve Hopper' really was and just like sheep, they believed him.

It's not like Jason even lied because Gator was really Gator Tillman, the son of Roy Tillman and what not.

He could of got his ass thrown in jail thanks to the Carver boy but then Callahan from the police department had brought up to the other officers about how Gator had experience with being a Deputy and that he was the adopted son of a well anc respected sheriff that the town had for years.. that they'd most likely get him into being one again- just not with anything illegal- which Gator argued against but they didn't give him a choice.

Not with Gator having access to both his and Hopper's weaponry, files and other things- both illegal and legal.

So if the time came, Jason would be one of the first Gator would kill when he figured out the Prince and Prodigy of it all.

"Birdie? Ya listening to me?" Gator asked clearly stressed about the small fling he had with Tommy Hagan. "Uh, yes" Robin said back, though it was clear she didn't as she was busy applying mascara on her eyes.

"Yeah? What I say then?" Gator asked amused as he glanced at her for a second. "Something about getting your dick sucked by Jason" Robin said looking at Gator.

"Never. Jesus, Robin. 'Was on about Tommy" Gator told her with a chuckle. "Cut me some slack, please. Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity and it is seven in the morning, we have the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse" Robin complains as she gives Gator a playful glare.

"My dick sucked by three people ain't a labyrinth -thing.. and ya ain't worried 'bouta stupid pep rally, Birdie. This is about Vickie and we both know it" Gator tells her with a smirk as Robin groans in slight annoyance.

"Absolutely not" Robin says trying to shut the conversation down but Gator won't let her, "It is. Ya know what else? Think ya gotta stop pretending to be someone else 'round her.. just, be yourself" Gator tells her  making Robin scoff at him.

"Really, Alligator? You're literally quoting me back to me. You do realize that right, Bud?" Robin says as she turns her head to face Gator now. "Maybe ya should listen to ya own wise words then, Robs" Gator tells her with a smile.

"No, see that's difference, okay? If you ask a boy out and he says no, big deal and nothing happens because you're a Tillman- sorry but true. And if I ask out the wrong girl, and bam, I'm a town pariah" Robin states in an exhausted tone.

"Yeah? 'cept Vickie ain't the wrong girl. She returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes, 5 seconds. Ya know who does that? People who like boobies, Birdie!" Gator stated trying to get his point across.

"Ew. Gross. Don't say boobies" Robin states as she scrunches her face up to cringe. "Boobies. Not a big deal. I like boy boobies, ya like girl boobies. Vickie likes boobies, definitely. It's boobies!" Gator tells her as Robin shoots him a glare.