[ 073 ] - Ahoy.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - Roy, guns..

—★—·

"Alrighty, one scoop of chocolate. That's a buck-twenty-five. Anything else? Oh, Purdue. Fancy" Gator says complimenting one of the costumers tops as they smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm excited" the girl says back to him.

Gator just gives her a confused look as her and her friend leave.

The fuck was even Purdue?

Some brand?

"Oh, and another one bites the dust. You are oh-for-six, Popeye" Robin says as Gator looks back at her unamused when she holds up a board of a tally chart where one side says 'you rule' and the other said 'you suck'..

he currently sucked more..

"You know that means you suck" Robin stated like it was the most obvious thing. "Yeah, I can read too, Birdie" Gator tells her with a small scoff.

"Since when?" Robin asked sarcastically and Gator knew for a fact that when the twins were back, they'd absolutely love her.

"It's this dumb ass hat, okay? I am telling you, it's blowing my best feature.. well, one of them" Gator said with a small cocky smirk. "Yeah, company policy is really a drag.. you know, it's a crazy idea, but have you considered telling the truth?" Robin says as she leans down on the counter as Gator sighs.

"Oh, you mean, that I couldn't even get into a college and I didn't even finish my last year cause my- Roy Tillman tried to kill me? I make three bucks an hour, and I have no future? That truth, Birdie?" Gator says with a sigh.

"And loads more than that, Alligator" Robin states as Gator gives her a look before sighing, "Right, Sorry" Gator says looking away.

"It's not your fault, Dingus. Sure, you are related to that man by blood- but you have a new family now, and not to mention, you have me" Robin tells him as she notices he's looking hurt.

"Hey, Twelve O' Clock" Robin states and points over to the door making Gator frown in confusion as he looks to see Jesse and some girls work in.

"Oh, Shit. Okay.. uh.. I'm going in. Okay? And you know what? Fuck company policy, wouldn't be the first time" Gator said as he took off the stupid sailors hat and throw it away.

"Oh, my God, you're a whole new man" Robin says to him sarcastically as Gator rolls his eyes at her before he turns around to Jesse and the girls that were not stood on the other side of the counter.

"Ahoy, ladies. Jesse. Didn't see you there. Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? I'll be your captain. I'm Steve Hopper" Gator tells them as the girls cringe and laugh at each other and Jesse watches him in amusement.

"Can I get you guys a little taste of the Cherries Jubilee? No? Anybody? Banana Boat? Four people, four spoons? Share it in a booth? Anybody? It's hot out there" Gator said as the regret of ever getting this job was getting bigger.

"Maybe me can share sometime, Gator Boy" Jesse said with a smirk as he watched Gator roll his eyes before Gator headed off to the back and asked Robin to take over before he started kicking at a wall in annoyance.