[ 058 ] - Hellfire | Part Two.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - burnt skin, tunnels, vines, possession(?), pain, demo-dogs,

·—★—·

Ezrae uses her pyrokinesis by lighting her finger tips on fire and holding it over Gator's right arm, burning his skin as he screams in desperate pain as he lets go of her.

"You guys ready?" Mike asks as the kids all pull Gator out of the main tunnel area as he keeps screaming in pain at his arm being burnt and his whole body feeling like it's burning as the veins spread to his face even more.

"Light it up, Ezrae" Dustin says as him, Max, Lucas and Mike pull Gator further down the tunnel they came so he's not in the way as Ezrae walks around them and starts using her pyrokinesis to start lighting the tunnel up by a focused and powerful blue flame that comes out of her hands as she holds them up in-front of her.

The screams from Gator only seem to get louder as Ezrae focuses on burning the hive and all Gator can hear is the demo-dogs essentially screaming in pain just like he is still.

Somehow the kids manage to pick up Gator and run to carry him out as the screams get even louder from him as the pain gets unbearable.

It's as if he could feel every single thing that the hive could feel, all the pain, all the fire, all the death.

And that's the only thing Gator could feel as the black veins spread to his eyes, turning the left one completely black as the pain suddenly went away and his left eye lost all its vision.

He could breathe finally, and just when he could, they all managed to hear Mike scream for help- though to Gator it was more of a dull ringing noise- everyone ran to help get the vines off Mike.

Gator stumbled to his feet as he grabbed the bat-of-nails the best he could and brung it down as hard as he could manage onto the vine that reluctantly let Mikes foot go before Gator tumbled straight into Ezrae- his body going completely numb.

They heard a demo-dog behind them growling so they all turned towards it as Gators body grew weaker by the minute.

"Hey. It's me, it's me. It's just your friend, it's Dustin. You remember me? Will you let us pass?" Dustin asks it and Gator realizes that it's Dart so he waved at him the best he could.

"Hey, Darty" Gator said as his body kept growing weaker and the others all looked at him full of concern- especially since his left eye was still completely black, which was super unnerving for the group.

"I have nougat. Yummy. Here, all right?" Dustin says and gives Dart some of it and once he's distracted, they all walk carefully past him as Dustin says a quick "Bye, Buddy" as Ezrae and Gator give Dart a few pats before Ezrae helps Gator to walk as she wraps her arm around him as Dustin takes his over side.

Once they're close to the part they came in, there are loud Demo-dog growls and the kids start running and screaming as Ezrae and Dustin try their best to make Gator walk faster.

Once they're back at the rope, Gator stands and does his best to pick up each kid and help them out of the hole while he ignores the massive amount of pain he can feel.

Max, Lucas, Ezrae and Mike and just as Gator helps Dustin out, the demo-dogs all run through.

But because Gator's body has gone weaker, his body gets knocked as the demo-dogs hurry past him and he falls forward on the floor hard, right onto his right hand and making a loud and echoing crack sound followed by a painful scream from Gator.

"Steve!" Lucas, Mike, Dustin and Max shout down at him as Ezrae sounds a loud "Gator!" While Gator is on the floor kneeling over as his eye-as he still can't see out the left one that's still black- roams over his right wrist, seeing that's it's now broken.

Just like how Munch had broken it before.

And then Gator's body decided to shut down completely due to exhaustion and mass amounts of pain, right there in the tunnel as the kids screamed his name out in desperation.

But that didn't help-

All that changed was that Gator's '94105' tattoo was now visible for everyone to see,

His left eye stayed completely black as black veins ran visibly under it and down his left cheek..

And his body went completely limp on the floor,

A massive chunk of burnt flesh could be seen on his right arm from where Ezrae burnt him that was slightly above the broken wrist,

And then he remained completely unconscious for the second time that night as dark blood ran out from his right arm, left ear and nose..