[ 093 ] - The Flayed One.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter -  possession, the mind flayer, assault, suffocation..

—★—·

Gator and Jesse look down at Billy who had started to wake up now, at least they knew he was alive.

Gator tried to keep Billy sat down but he wasn't having it when he started getting up and limping after the kids as Jesse and Gator followed him.

"Billy! Stop!" Gator yelled trying to see if something would trigger him.

Why couldn't the whole being prince thing come with a manual?

Soon Billy made it into the building where Max, Mike and El had entered and Jesse and Gator followed him closely as Gator kept attempting to try and trigger a stupid command on him but nothing worked so far which just pissed Gator off more.

"Billy. Billy, you don't have to do this. Billy. Your name's Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max, I'm your-" Max pleads before getting punched hard causing her to be knocked clean out as Jesse focused on trying to wake her back up while Gator tried to pull Billy off of Mike now.

"Billy! Please! Stop!" Gator yelled frustrated that he couldn't figure out how to command something that was meant to be easy apparently and winced as Mike was knocked out next.

"William! Stop! I swear to Fuck! Please!" Gator shouted desperately as his hands grabbed Billy's arms tightly but it was no use because the mind flayer had to make Billy strong.

Which meant Billy couldn't even feel Gator pull on him as he slammed El's head into the wall and knocked her out before he turned to Gator who had tears down his face now.

"Please! I know, I know this isn't you doing it, Billy! I want to help! I don't want to become Prince! Not like this! Please, just- just go back to being an annoying asshole who beats me up from us miscommunicating with each other. Be the Reckless Camero Princess, yeah?" Gator pleads desperately as he stands over where El had been thrown on the floor.

But it didn't work, instead Billy had picked him up and then El and started carrying them both somewhere as Gator tried desperately to get out of his grip, but Billy couldn't feel him,

Maybe Gator really was just cursed...

—★—·

"Oh, no. Fuck. Billy! No, please!" Gator cried out desperately as he saw Billy lay El down on the floor and kept Gator over his shoulders as The Mind Flayer entered the mall from the roof.

"Put me down, put me down! Billy! I swear to god! I'll- I'll pay for your car damage? Yeah, so, please please please, put me down!" Gator yells and Billy finally puts him down but keeps a supernatural grip on his left wrist that was still covered in black veins as Billy looked into Gator's left eye that was also still fully black.

"Flay this, you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas yells as the kids as well as Nancy and Hinathan start to throw fireworks at the mind flayer.

"Billy.. we can- we can make this right, okay? Not- not as your prince but as decent people. You- you said you wanted to apologize, to me- to the kids- to Max! So- please" Gator says desperately.

Billy shoved him over hard, causing Gator to fall on the floor right next to El and before Gator could move, Billy's hands start wrapping around El's and Gator's throats.

"Seven...Feet" El murmurs out and looks up at Billy desperately as Gator screams out in agonizing pain as his whole body becomes completely covered in black veins.

"You told her... the wave was seven feet... you ran to her, on the beach... there was seagulls.. she wore a hat with a blue ribbon.. a long dress with a blue and red flower.. yellow sandals covered in sand... she was pretty.. she was really pretty..you were happy" El cried out softly as she slowly reached up to Billy's face in a comforting gesture.

When the fireworks stopped coming down on the mind flayer, Billy let go off them and stood up and Gator finally stopped feeling the pain,

if only momentarily..