[ 085 ] - A Spy In Sailor Uniform.

—★—·

—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter -  abuse, kidnapping, torture, the gate, the Russians, assault, child endangerment, blood, bruises, possible broken bones..

—★—·

"The gate" Dustin and Gator state at the same time.

"I don't understand. You've seen this before?" Robin asks as Gator gulps. "Not exactly" Dustin says as they start heading back down the stairs. "Then what, exactly?" Robin asks.

"All you need to know is it's bad" Dustin tells them as Gator adds, "real fucking bad". "Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad" Dustin explains ass Gator sighs loudly.

"And you know about this how?" Robin asks desperately. "Um, Steve? Where's your Russian friend?" Erica asks scared as they all look towards where the guy wasn't laying now as an alarm started blaring.

"Shit. Go, go, go, go, go!" Gator says as they run through a door but end up in the control room and end up down near the laser.

Gator runs down the stairs and pushes a guard out the way hard And finally make it safely into another room as Gator and Robin hold the door shut while Erica and Dustin stand by a way out.

"Go! Just, go! Get out of here! Go get some help, okay?" Gator yells at them as Dustin and Erica make it through the door, shutting it behind them.

The Russians push their way in against the door that Robin and Gator were holding shut and they ended up being thrown against a wall as the Russians barged in,

armed with cocked guns pointed right at Robin and Gator who put there arms up In desperate surrender.

—★—·

Gator groaned loudly as he was punched in the face by one Russian and getting stared down by another in a room that gave Gator flashbacks of things he really didn't want to ever remember.

"That one stung. Good aim" Gator said trying to keep his breathing under control.

He didn't know how long he'd been in that empty and cold grey room but the guy had been punching him for a while now.

Gator could feel the blood running down his face and neck as he was made to sit upright with his hands tied tightly behind him as they asked the same questions over and over again.

"Who do you work for?"

And Gator always gave the same answer, "Scoops Ahoy" but of course they didn't like that so they kept beating him instead.

"For the millionth fucking time, asshole! I work at Scoops Ahoy!" And that earned him a powerful punch right to the stomach as tears pricked his eyes and ran freely as he tried to suck up everything he was currently feeling in that moment.

"What the fuck?! Look at my fucking outfit! You think I just fucking choose wear this?! Think I'm a fucking spy in-a sailor's uniform?" Gator yelled desperately, but once again it was only met with a hard punch to the stomach.

Gator bent over slight in attempt to protect his stomach from anymore punches, he could already feel the bruises start to form and he wouldn't be too surprised if he ended up with any broken bones.

"How did you get in?" The Russian- the one in charge, or at least that's what Gator had guessed- had asked as he stared down at him.

"I already told you- I told you before- my delivery did- didn't come, and my friends and I, we thought- that it was left at the loading dock, so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator, and then- then we dropped and next- next thing we know, I open my eyes and- and we're on this... wonderful facility" Gator says struggling to breathe while stuttering from fear as he looks up at the men desperately.

"I swear to God.. nobody knows about us, nobody saw us. You could just let us go, all right? And I'm not gonna tell anybody about this, okay? Shit happens, life goes on and ice cream? Ice cream, okay? You guys know what ice cream is. Everyone loves ice cream. I don't know if you have Russian ice cream or if that's considered gelato. I don't know what's what, but whatever you guys want, seriously. USS Butterscotch, It's out of this world, I'm telling ya" Gator rants nervously as he tries to get out of the ties but can't and it catches him off guard when the Russians start laughing so he laughs nervously with them.

"I like this guy!" The boss guy says as they keep laughing, "USS...Butterscotch!" He says and they keep laughing but before long the laugh disappears as the guy leans closer to Gator who gulps loudly, clearly terrified of them.

"Oh, come on. No, no, no! Seriously" Gator begs desperately before a few more hard beatings hit his face causing him to black out almost completely as they untie his hands and re-tie them to his front instead.

The Russians then drag him to another room that he's too weak to fight against, until he's thrown onto the floor and all he can hear is the sound of Robin asking if he's okay but it's no use, he can't asnswer-

and his mind fades out completely.