[ 039 ] - Hair Flair.

·—★—·

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

·—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - bad relationship advice, weapons, demogorgan, guilt, ptsd..

·—★—·

"All right, so lemme get this straight. You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl who.. you just met?" Gator asked as him, Dustin and Ezrae had started walking down the tracks again.

Gator had told them he didn't want to talk about the sudden pain he had before and even though they both wanted to keep asking just to make sure he was really okay, Dustin and Ezrae had just accepted to leave it for now.

"All right, that's grossly oversimplifying things" Dustin says as him and Gator kept putting chunks of the meat on the floor of their trail in hopes it would lure Dart- Dustin's baby demorgorgan- towards them to capture him somehow.

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Gator asks as Ezrae scoffs at him before saying, "Uh, I would". "An interdimensional slug? Because it's awesome" Dustin answers like it was the most obvious thing before Ezrae adds on "And again, I would!" happily.

"Well.. okay. Even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I.. I just.. I don't know. I just feel like you're trying way too hard" Gator states making Dustin sigh before saying sadly, "Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, all right?".

"Oh, you should have seen his hair back in Dakota! He had it all slicked back with major gel and the sides with shaves!" Ezrae laughed hard at the memory as Gator shot her a look before jokingly pushing her.

"It's not about the hair, man. And you, shut up. The key with girls is just.. just acting like you don't care. Makes 'em go nuts" Gator says as Ezrae scoffs at him. "Then what?" Dustin asks clearly interested as Ezrae rolls her eyes at how dumb boys are.

"You just wait until, uh.. until you feel it" Gator says slowly as if he was unsure of his own words. "Feel what?" The kids both ask as they looked up at Gator who sighed.

"It's like before it's gonna storm, you know? You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh.. electricity, you know?" Gator says frowning as he looks down at them, still unsure of his own words.

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-" Dustin starts as Ezrae laughs at how confused Gator looked at the words.

"No, no, no, no, no. Like a... like a sexual electricity? You feel that and then you make your move" Gator says and he can't help but wonder why he's even having this conversation while trying to hint for a demogorgan. "And that's when you kiss them?" Ezrae asks as Dustin adds on, "that's definitely when you kiss her".

"No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo, Juliet. Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a.. I don't know, lion. But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a.. like a ninja" Gator explains, even though he didn't know if it was true or not.

"What type is Nancy?" Dustin asks as Gator looks at him for a second. "She's different than the other girls" Gator states, more so that he actually can stand being around her,

Just like he did Barb.

"She sounds special. But this girl's special too. It's just, like, something about her" Dustin says making Gator frown and stop walking as Ezrae and Dustin both stop in confusion.

"You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?" Gator asked, for some reason he felt overprotective of Dustin and it confused him. "No, No" Dustin denied as Ezrae gave him an 'I don't believe you' look.

"Good, because.. She's only gonna break your heart, and you're way too young for all that shit. Both of you are" Gator said making both kids walk next to him in silence before Gator sighed.

"Fabergé. It's Fabergé Organics. Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp.. not wet, okay? When its damp.. You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray" Gator tells Dustin who chuckles amused.

"Farrah Fawcett spray?" Dustin asks with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, Farrah Fawcett. You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand me?". "Yup" Dustin replies with a nod as Gator jokingly scoffs.

"Cause your not in the service industry, Tor. You're-" Ezrae starts as Gator continues in the midwestern accent, "I'm in the kicking ass and taking names business" before looking back at Ezrae and Dustin both laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up" Gator says back in the American accent as they keep heading to the junkyard, still putting meat down as they walk.