4. Trust you

"Here sweetheart." Lori walked into the RV, setting a cup of water down along with a coloring book. "Dale said there might be crayons in one of these cabinets." She mumbled to herself, opening a cabinet and rummaging around a little bit before finding the crayons and setting them on the table. Lillian remained in the same position she was in while Rick was there, some time had passed though, because Lillian noticed it getting super dark outside. The one time she did move, Lillian had only gotten up to flip on a light and then sat back in the same position.

"Are you getting hungry?" Lori asked sweetly to the girl. Lillian simply shakes her head no. Lori sighed, turning to leave the girl by herself.

Lillian appreciated the fact that everyone took the hint, she didn't want to be surrounded by people or even near a singular person. She wanted comfort but she didn't want comfort from close strangers. She wanted comfort from her mama and from her daddy. She missed both of them. She at least wanted her mama to come back. She wished that she would come back even to ask her if she was stupid for thinking that she could die or something like that, but she's not. They don't know if she got eaten by the dead people or if she is still up there that's what broke Lillian's heart. The fact that she could still be up there, left to her eaten by the dead people.

Instead of drinking the water that Lori left and coloring in the coloring book, Lillian sunk into her seat. She is on her back, holding Beary super tight to her chest. Eventually, she ended up falling asleep.

The next day came faster than Lillian realized, she woke up with a blanket over her. The lights were off in the RV but the sun was shining bright, lighting the entire vehicle up. Lillian sat up slowly, just in time for her to watch Carl, Sophia, and Morales's kids walk into the RV.

"Hey Lilli, we were wondering if you wanted to play tag with us...?" Carl asked in a shy manner, the rest of the kids almost hiding behind him. Lillian shook her head no, causing Carl to pout but accepted the answer and led his posse out.

Some time had passed and Lillian got comfortable in a criss-cross position, coloring a dinosaur in the coloring book that Lori brought in for her. Her peace was interrupted when she heard a loud scream, which sounded like Carl screaming out for his mom. Lillian quickly moved, dropping the crayon she was using and dropping Beary on the floor as she rushed out of the RV. She watched as everyone ran into the woods. That made Lillian nervous, she stood in the doorway and waited for everyone to come back. Making sure Carl was okay. A minute passed and she watched as Lori was leading Carl back to the camp, followed by Sophia and her mom, and whoever else had run into the woods. All of the kids ended up filling into the RV, which made Lillian uncomfortable.

Lillian turned to go back into the RV to get her stuff but heard Daryl outside. "Merle! Merle! Get your ugly ass out 'ere! I got us some squirrel! Let's stew 'em up." He called out. Lillian made eye contact with the man after he had set down his crossbow and turned towards the RV. Lillian frowned but quickly turned away, rushing back to get her teddy from in the RV.

"What'd you do the girl?" Daryl questioned, looking around at the men behind him before continuing to make his way.

"Daryl, slow up a bit. I need to talk to you." Shane began approaching Daryl.

That was the last thing that Lillian heard before she grabbed her teddy and booked it back to her camp. Rushing away from the concerned adults that stood outside of it. She slowed down when she was far enough from the group that the screaming coming from Daryl and the rest of them were barely audible. She knew that Daryl was gonna be real mad when he found it, which made her nervous but instead of walking over to her tent, she walked over to the Dixon's camp. She sat herself on the crate that she sat on before when she ate the squirrel.