PROLUGE

"Are you stupid?" Lillian's mom, Brooklyn screamed at her.

"No..."Lillian, the shy, little 10 year old looked down, ashamed as her mother scowled her.

"Then quite acting like it!" Brooklyn seethed at her daughter, pulling her by the arm as she walked them through the crowd of cars. Gathered in the middle off all of the jammed cars, the two approached a group of people. Two women, one with long dark hair, the other with short hair both accompanied by two small children around the same age as Lillian.

"Hey y'all! Do you have any clue what is going on? My car is out of gas,,, no radio to get updates." Brooklyn sighed as she explained to the two women whom she caught attention from. Lillian looked over at who her mom was talking to and made quick eye contact with the woman with short hair.

"We have no clue either. Guess we are just waiting it out until they let us in." The woman with longer hair sucked her teeth at the end of her sentence. "I'm Lori, and this is my son Carl." She pulled the small boy infront of her, who awkwardly smiled. "That's Carol and her daughter, Sophia."

Lillian looked over the boys clothes, wanting to talk let him know how cool it was but decided against it. She stood awkwardly as her mom introduced herself, and her to the small group.

"Well, it's just lovely to meet you guys! I'm Brooklyn, this is my daughter Lillian." Brooklyn squeezed her daughter's arm she held onto which made Lillian look up at the people with an awkward smile.

"It's nice to meet you guys too!" The short haired lady said quietly, with a small smile.

^^^. .^^^

"Lillian! Lili, wake up!" Her mom shook her.

"What...?" Lillian's voice squeaked in tiredness as her mother pulled her into a sitting position from the driver seat.

"Put on your seat belt." She urged, putting the car in reverse as Lillian quickly buckled up her seat belt before looking out the window. To her surprise, she watched as flames rose from the city and people ran screaming and crying.

"Mommy, i'm scared." Lillian's voice trembled as she cowered down in her seat.

"Shut up." Her mom mumbled aggressively as they began driving off the road started following a group of cars off the road.

They eventually ended up at a small area at the top of a mountain with the rest of the cars that followed them.

"What are we doing?" Lillian asked quietly as her mom opened her car door.

"Are you stupid?" Brooklyn looked at her child with an annoyed look.

"No..." Lillian looked down in shame as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Then quit acting like it. Get your ass out of the car." With that, her mom slid out of the car and slammed the door.

^^^.                                                .^^^
A little bit of a beginning storyline before i get into the semi real deal.

I do plan on doing a little bit of storyline regarding them starting out at the camp before Rick gets there so that will be the next update!