Natalie went over. "Mom, Mom-" grabbing onto her hands trying to stop the women.

"Lori, I will go after him." Shane tried to calm her down. "I will find him."

"Shane," Natalie warned finally getting Lori off of the man. "You're not going out there, You-"

"Natalie" Shane warned. "I can't have all of this stress on you with my baby," Lori held onto Natalie for a second with everyone looking at the group.

The ones who didn't know about the two of them had gone silent looking off at the two of them. Andrea's shoulder's dropped looking at the two of them.

Ethan stopped rubbing his nose and walked off from the group knowing it was supposed to be him and Natalie at the end of the day. "My?" Carl walked in front of the adults. "It's Shane's and you didn't tell me." Lori looked at her daughter who ducked her head in front of everyone not knowing that she was pregnant with Shane's baby.

Maggie stared stunned by this information. Shane turned holding onto the car. "Come on." Dale tried to talk about the situation. "Let's make sure, you're all right."

Dale helped Lori go towards the house with Andrea going along. Natalie watched looking at Ethan in the distance. Maggie followed along Natalie went over to Shane standing next to him and leaning on the car a little bit.

The silence between the two of them spoke wonders. "You're not going out there," Warning him with her arms crossed against her chest. "Shane..."

"Okay." Shane lifted his head turning to her. "I had to get her back somehow, understand that." Holding onto her hip Natalie shifted in the position. "You okay."

It was her warning; "Don't go," glaring towards him and making her way towards the house so that she was able to talk to Carl and make him less mad at her than he already was.

When Natalie had made her way more into the house, she saw Carl sitting down and talking to Lori about something she knew was about her. Joining the two of them in silence she had sighed calming herself down. "Shane's right," Lori turned now speaking to her rather than her son. "Can't be stressing like this, especially inside of your early trimesters....We never talked." Turning and looking at Dale about what Carl must be thinking about the whole thing. "I guess we forgot." Chuckling over and rubbing the side of Natalie's head.

Dale shook his head sitting next to Andrea. "Don't look at me that's your father's job." Turning to Natalie now hoping that she would say something about the talk Lori was talking about.

"I didn't have it." Natalie joked closing her eyes a bit with a smirk on her face.

The adults that were sitting around had chuckled at this. "So it's Shane's Baby?" Carl questioned Natalie now she rubbed his head taking the hat off of him. "My niece." Humming and putting the hat down next to the two of them. "Does Dad know about the baby?"

Dale watched Natalie duck her head, with Glenn paying attention now too. "Yeah, I told him." Lori rubbed the side of Carl's back. "Took him anyway a dad would."

Shane had appeared at the door with Dale standing up almost out of defence. "I'm sorry, bud, I thought you knew." Leaning on the doorway a little bit and eyeing Natalie along with Carl.

"Uncle Carl," He was pleased with what he was hearing. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"I say that's very cool." Shane held his hat by his side; Laughing and ducking his head down. "Mind if I talk to your mom for a second?" He asked the room which didn't argue back with him.

Natalie stood up rubbing her hands down the sides of her pants. "I should talk to Ethan." Warning the man standing in the doorway who never liked this idea.