🦋

Before office, I've a place to visit, so i drove there. Keeping the coat on the passenger seat and rolling my sleeves up of the shirt, i walked inside the same warehouse where i killed that bastard Ashish.

In the centre of the building there he was tied up, sitting like a dead goat ready to sacrifice his life.

"It's your time to handle him. I am going, I've got one to handle" I nodded at Kabir. Aditya is my brother and that's the reason Kabir kept him alive or else he would have burned him into ashes.

"Hello Aditya"

I called out his name. He lifted his face and looked at me.

"You bastard. You used Siya to do trap me"

I chuckled

"Say's the one who used her dad to make her marry you. But as i told you she was always mine. Mine to love, mine to adore; my wife"

His expression grew agitated. He was trying his level best to release himself.

I stood in front of Aditya holding a bottle of kerosene that I had instructed to prepare especially for him.

"You have not eaten or drank anything since yesterday isn't it?"

"Why do you care"

"Obviously i care about you. That's why you sre alive"

"There must be a reason"

"Yup there is and that reason is you itself. Tadpa kar marunga tumhe. Har ek pal tadpogay tum"

Saying this i grabbed his jaw and poured kerosene on his mouth, leaving him with a jerk.

When he tasted it, his face was displaying obvious terror.

"No..you can't..do this Vikram" He pleaded.

But today I'll show no mercy.

"You kissed my wife with that mouth of yours. Isn't it? Now I'll leave your mouth useless"

I lit the lighter and placed it in front of his mouth.

"Fuck, no Vikram. You'll regret it"

"Oh believe me dear brother, I won't"

Saying this i set his mouth on fire.

"Aaaa,Vi...kram"

He was helpless as his hand were tied. I want him to feel the pain of what he did with Siya.

After few minutes, taking out my handkerchief from the pocket, i dipped it in a bucket of water.

Throwing it on his face, it restricted his mouth from burning further.

Removing the cloth from his mouth, i smirked at him.

"That's the pain she felt when you kissed her forcefully"

He was groaning in pain and that was giving me satisfaction. He mouth was half burned.

"I'll come back again but to kill you" saying this I walked out of the warehouse and ordered my men to keep an eye on him.