"Did they run away?"

With a dark face, Zack nodded and immediately kicked Mr. Walton, who was tied up in the car.

"Tell me! Where did Aaron go?"

Mr. Walton chose to remain silent. How could he easily betray the person who saved his life, Aaron?

Zack was so angry that he took out a gun from his waist and pressed it hard against Walton's forehead, as he remained as silent as a mute.

"If you don't talk, I'll shoot you!"

Damn it, these were the two hardest people to deal with in Zack's career!

One was Brandon, no matter how he beat or threatened him, it was useless!

The other was this blue-eyed Walton. He didn't even say a word when his family was kidnapped!

These two people could make someone crazily pissed!

Walton was a member of the Aronland Royal Family. Faced with such gun threats, he was not afraid at all, but rather taunted Zack with a smile.

"Kill me if you can."

Zack was so furious that his face turned blue and he gritted his teeth.

"Don't you think I won't dare to kill you!"

Instead of being afraid, Walton turned his head and looked as if he was ready to be disposed of at will by Zack.

Zack had really met a tough guy this time. He was just about to shoot him when Andrew took the gun from him and aimed at Walton's thigh, and shot him.

Then he aimed the gun at Mrs. Walton's calf without blinking an eye and fired directly. Right after that, he aimed at Walton's child.

Just as he was about to shoot, Walton's hoarse voice screamed in pain, "In Ndola! Please spare my child!"

Only then did Andrew raise his gun, blowing away the smoke from the barrel and looking coolly at Walton.

"If you had said that earlier, we could have saved ourselves the trouble!"

After seeing Andrew's skills, Zack couldn't help but tap his shoulder, "Join us."

Andrew closed the car door and ordered someone to send the Wilson family to the hospital. Then, he turned to Zack and replied, "I'm not smart enough..."

Zack scratched the back of his head. His IQ was not that great either. Otherwise, why hasn't he been able to find their whereabouts for so long?

While doubting his own intelligence, Zack quickly sent someone to prepare a private jet and then led his men to fly to Ndola at lightning speed...

The assistant who was always keeping an eye on the situation in Ireland learned that Walton had revealed their whereabouts, and hurriedly ran to Aaron's study to report.

"Aaron, James' people have found the villa in Ireland and kidnapped Mr. Walton's family, forcing him to reveal your whereabouts."

"Is that so?"

Aaron scoffed, showing no concern. "Let them come."

After his sneer, he ordered his assistant coldly, "Bring my helicopter over and land it on the lawn in the backyard."

After the assistant left to fulfill his orders, Aaron took out a recorder and a videotape that he had prepared earlier and placed them in his suit pocket.

He stood up and left the study in a hurry. On his way down the stairs, he saw Amelia was holding Grace's hand, waiting for him under the rotating staircase.