🤭67) thora sa intazaar...🤭

The warmly lit candles that lay out across the silence of the room, bathed the area in a warm glow, while the sweet scent of crimson roses wrapped tight to every pillar that surrounded the bed brought the scent wafting and lacing thought the air that cracked with tention...

On his plush bed that coated with gentle petals of bright red roses, meerubs sat with her gaze stuck to her lap, her chest heaving from breaths she barley managed to take as her heart felt it was near exploding from the way it drummed throughout her form with shivers rushing up and down her spine feeling unbearable...

Her hands growing hot as they clutched tight to the heavy fabric of her lehnga that rested over her lap when meerubs gaze went on to flicker over just her lap and mehndi adorned hands...

Yet before the girl managed to choke out another breath, the warmth of his fingertips brushed at her chin, swiftly lifting her face to his level as meerubs stomach churned when feeling the gentle caress of his fingers over her skin, her gaze soon flickering up to murtasim who sat infront of the girl, mere inches away on the bed as she gulped when finding his face lit with a smile...

The dim lighting making it difficult to take in the softness of his features as meerub felt her breathing come to a stop from the distance between the two that just went on to cut off...

Murtasim leaned closer to the girl while keeping eyes locked as meerub found it hard to move, her heart pounding hard as shivers rushed up and down her spine when murtasim neared just close enough for his warm breath to hit her lips in a gentle caress, his hold on her chin soft yet firm as meerub felt her eyes flutter closed from the proximity...

Yet before the girl could process the feeling of him being so close as she nearly feft his warm lips ghosting over hers, a sudden call of her name brought meerubs eyes shooting open...

"Meerub..."

The call, familiar it seemed echoed through her mind as meerubs brows furrowed...

"Meerub..."

Ringing through the room again, meerubs eyes just flung wide in confusion as her lips parted in surprise...

Meerub: huh...?
She breathed out, meerubs gaze flickering around in confusion when suddanly...

Anila: MEERUB UTHOOO!!!!
Yelled out anila, shaking meerub who lay on her bed, deep in slumber and halfway through a dream as it didnt take long for both her dream and slumber to shatter when meerubs eyes flung open...
Meerub: AHH!
She yelled out in surprise, the girl jerking awake and pulling herself up to a seating position as her chest heaved with heavy breaths...

Meerubs gaze rapidly flickering over the room as her foggy mind began to take in what just took place while anila, standing with her hands over her hips simply huffed in annoyance before dashing over to grab at the curtains and throw them open to let in the early morning glow...
Anila: Uff Allah meerub!!!
Started anila with a soft cry, urgency laced to her tone and frantic steps as anila facepalmed herself while meerub simply watched with wide eyes and her mind rushing in confusion...

Anila: Aik tou is ghar mein kuch time se nahi hota!!!
Complained anila with the shake of her head, now sprinting over to meerubs closet as she tugged out a gorgeous green dress for meerub to wear, not too heavy but still lightly embroidered as the dress thumped when landing on her bed, leaving meerub to watch while her mind processed the situation and the frantic acts that were taking place...

Meerub: ...hain?!
The breath left the girl in surprise as meerubs wide eyes darted over the dress before shooting to the throughly annoyed anila, her mind still foggy and unable to take in anything that was happening as her mouth fell open in confusion when looking to anila who sighed out...