🙄41) zaalim dost...🙄

As the chatter on the table went on, with laughter and conversation filling the air while everyone hurried up with breakfast, meerubs state was a bit different, her gaze fixted at her plate as she silently ate, doing her best to not meet murtasims gaze that burned her like a flame...

Anila: meerub, saba beta tum bhi chalo sath! Ghar pe akeli dono kya karo gi?
Anila suggested sweetly looking at the two as their gazes darted up to hers, meerubs eyes growing slightly wide while saba grinned mischievously at the words...
Saba: koi baat nahi aunty! Aur akeli tou nahi, murtasim bhi tou ghar pe hai!
She chirped with a wide grin, her tone laced in the tease that gleamed in her wide eyes as her gaze darted to meerub and murtasim who froze while eating...

As anila nodded with a smile, the rest of the kid's eyes grew wide and lips curled up to smiles as their own minds caught up with the fact saba swiftly brought up, their gazes darting over to meerub and murtasim as meerub gulped while staring at her plate while murtasim barley managed to hold back the grin pulling at his lips...

Mariam: arey han! Murtasim bhai bhi tou ghar pe hain...!
She spoke up mischievously with a wag of her brows as meerubs gaze slowly wandered up to meet the kid's as they grinned at her...
Arsal: achaaa... isse liey meerub ka sath jaaney ka dill nahi charaha tha...!
He teased in a mumble, his lips formed to a cheeky smirk as meerub threw him a glare feeling her cheeks heat up...

Saba: koi baat nahi...! Main bhi tou ghar pe hu na! Achey se rakhungi nazar in dono pe...
She teased wagging her brows at the two, her words bringing murtasims gaze to wander up to her in a glare as meerub held back a smile with a roll of her eyes...
Giggles erupted at the table from the words as meerub bit the inside of her cheek, her gaze flickering up to meet his as she felt her cheeks start to burn when spotting murtasim already staring at her, his eyes dark and hooded, holding mischief as his lips curled to a cheeky smirk while burning her to the core...

Ab tou Allah hi khair karey...!

⚜⚜⚜

Once breakfast had come to an end, it wasn't long before the everyone had gone for their own reason of work, somehow and coincidently at the same time...

Once the kids, maa begam and anila had also left after loads of convincing and teasing from the kids, meerub and saba sat in the living room, chatting away as meerub indulged in her phone during the giggles and laughter that bubbled up in the living room during the conversation...

When suddenly, amongst the teasing words that saba just wouldn't stop to utter, murtasim, now dressed casually as his messy hair fell over his forehead, walked by the open door to the sun lit living room as he stopped in his tracks when the sweet giggles reached his alert ears...

As meerub sat on the couch facing away from the door, she didn't get to notice him frozen there while murtasims lips tugged up to a cheeky smile, his eyes hooded and grew dark yet flooded with the mischief that swirled around in his mind as he didnt care to notice saba who sat facing meerub on the other couch.

With slow, steady steps and a mind flooding with cheeky thoughts that shone through his expressive eyes, murtasim bit the inside of his cheek hard as he walked into the living room, his gaze fixted on meerub who's gaze flickered around her phone having no clue of the act that was taking place...

While saba seemed to catch the mischief that showed on his smirk adorned face, her gaze flickered between the clueless meerub and murtasim who snuck up behind, sabas lips curled to a wide grin as murtasim leaned near the couch, resting his arms on the back of the couch as he leaned near her ear, taking in the cool, floral scent that radiated from her with a sigh...