🤔8) unexpected guests...🤔

Anila: MEERUB UTHO!
Anila said grabbing meerubs dress from the cupboard and throwing it on her face...
Meerub: mmm hmmm! Yeh kya hai mama?
She said getting up...
Anila: meerub khabi tou time se uth jaya karo! Itni late hogayi ho! Mehmaan anney waley hai!!
Meerub: uff mama.. uth gai hu na... itni tension na le..
Anila: main zyada tension nahi, tum zyada hi relaxe hui whi ho!

Meerub: mujhy tou abhi bhi neend aarahey hai...
She said closing her eyes as she slept late yesterday after screaming on the phone with saba for a while...
Anila: khabardar! Jao tyaar ho ke ao!
She said leaving the room...
Meerub: jaa rahi hu yaar mama...
As she picked up her clothes and went to get showered...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Meerub got ready and ran downstairs just to find everyone standing outside waiting for the guests to arrive...
She ran outside and took her spot next to mariam while adjusting her duppata on her shoulder...
Meerub: uff shukar hai time se ponch gai!
Warna aaj meri kher nahi honi thi...
Mariam: bikool time pe ponchey ho! Bas aaney wale he hain..
Haya: yaar mujhy lagta hai aagay!
She said as a white SUV pulled up infront of them...

The driver got out to open the passenger door and mukhtar stepped out removing his sunglasses as he did...
Mukhtar: asalamualaikum!
Maa begam: walaikumasalam mukhtar bhai kaisey hain?
She said as they all greeted each other...
While mukhtar was saying hello to everyone else meerub suddenly looked at the car just to see the back seat door opening and a pretty young girl coming out...
She was wearing a white shirt, jeans and a light blue blazer while her hair were in waves, she got out of the car taking her sunglasses off...

Meerub: y-yeh tou...
Arsal: oh bera ghark... ponch gai chipku...
Meerub: yeh hai maya...?
Mariam: yeh hi hai madem...
Haya: lo ji.. ab tou murtasim ko agle haftey tak sab bye bye kardo... ab nahi milna ye akele...
She said as maya walked over to them...
Maya: Asalamualaikum phupo!
Maa begam: walaikumasalam beta! Kaisi ho?
Maya: bilkool theek phupo, aap kaisi hain?
She said with a smile...
Maa begam: Alhamdullilah beta..
She said cupping her face...

Maya: asalamualaikum!
She said walking over to anwar...
Anwar: walaikumasalam beta!
He said putting his hand over her head blessing her...
Wakas: asalamualaikum mukhtar bhai!
Mukhtar: oh ho walaikumasalam wakas! Kaisey ho?
Wakas: bilkool theek mukhtar bhai, aap sunaye?
Mukhtar: shukar hai Allah ka, itni der baad mulakat ho rahi hai! Uh maya! Beta wakas uncle ko salam karo!
He said calling her over

Maya: hi uncl- sorry sorry asalamualaikum!
Wakas: walaikumasalam beta! Jeeti raho..
Maya: asalamualaikum aunty!
She said to anila with a smile
Anila: walaikumasalam beta!

Meerub was still a bit stunned on the
sudden arrival of maya even tho they were all sure she wasn't coming...
As she was watching her greet everyone maya started walking over to them..
Maya: hi mariam!
She said hugging her tightly...
Mariam: kaisi ho maya?
Maya: bikool theek!
She said letting go of mariam
Maya: hi haya! How are you?
She said pulling haya into a hug..
Haya: main theek hu tum sunao!
Maya: Hi arsal!
Arsal: hi! kaisi ho?
Maya: im great!

As meerub was watching her greet them she saw murtasim walking towards them and what happend next was completely unexpected... as maya saw murtasim she ran over to him..
Maya: oh my God hi Murtu!
She said jumping on murtasim with a tight hug...

WHAT...
meerub went into shock at what was happening... maya was hugging murtasim...
AND HE WAS HUGGING HER BACK?!
She was just processing what she was seeing until she focused on what maya had just said...

Meerub: MURTU?!
She said with a funny expression somewhere in between shocked and angry...
Arsal: arey han! Itni bari detail tou hum batana hi bhool gaye! Ye madem murtasim bhai ko "murtu" kehti hain!
He said as everyone but meerub started laughing...
Her mouth was wide open as she was trying to process the scene unfolding infront of her... her thoughts were going crazy and she felt her blood boil.. tho she wasn't necessarily a jealous or possessive type she was feeling a surge of jealousy and anger towards this maya for straight up just hugging him! And murtasim for hugging her back!