😍63) dill hi nahi bharta...😍

It was soon after heading back from the shopping trip as a change of clothes and grand lunch helped with the exhaustion...

The living room soon flooded with the sounds of ruffling fabric, paper bags and loud chatter to go along as all the kids except for meerub sat on the carpeted floors, going through the load of dresses that they had bought with wide grins of excitement...

While murtasim sat with his sharp gaze flickering over the kids in slight annoyance, his jaw tense as he lounged back on the couch above...
When suddenly, mariams gaze seemed to flutter and meet his as the girl gulped from his gaze while flashing him an awkward smile...

Mariam: Yaar murtasim bhai... zara kapro pe bhi dehaan de, aap tou hummey hi ghoori jaa rahey hain...!
The girl mumbled out nervously, her eyes wide as they locked to murtasim who took a deep breath bringing all eyes to fix to him...

Murtasim: Jab kaam hi aisa kartey ho tou ghoorna bhi banta hai...
Shot murtasim softly, his lips curling to a soft, sarcastic smile as he arched a brow to the kids who gulped...

Haya: Yaar murtasim technical errors tou har kaam mein aatey hain...!
Haya blurted out with those wide eyes, a small pout playing over her lips as mariam nodded along while murtasim softly nodded...

Arsal: Aur humney tou mazaak hi kia tha!
The sheepishly smiling arsal joined in as murtasims gaze darted to him since the boys had somehow rushed away from murtasim in time after they had pulled the teasing act...

Rohail: Han yaar! Ab pagal thori hain, is dafa duri hui tou ruksati tak kissi ne nahi bachna...
Rohail joined with a gulp, mumbling out the teasing words as murtasims eyes narrowed to slits at the two eliciting wide and nervous smiles from them...

When suddenly, amongst the tense situation of the room, meerub, now changed after a quick shower, walked into the living room with a smile, her eyes quickly flitting over the spread out shopping bags and load of clothes as her eyes playfully narrowed down with her smile tugging wide...

Mariam: Arey meerub! Ao tou sahi!
Blurted out mariam in relief, her gaze darting to the girl with her grin growing wide as meerub tipped her face to the side while strolling over closer...

Arsal: Han yaar, tumharey aaney ke bahaney murtasim bhai ki nazrey bhi kanhi aur attak jayengi...
The cheekily smiling arsal muttered under his breath as all eyes, including murtasims narrowed ones had shot to meerub upon her arrival while his expression had noticeably softened in a moment...

Yet the words brought his gaze darting back to arsal with a soft huff to which he awkwardly grinned wide while meerubs brows furrowed down when her gaze darted between the silent communication...
Meerub: Tum log kya kar rahey ho?
Asked the smiling meerub with the wag of her brows, strolling close and taking her seat on the floor with crossed legs...

Saba: Bas yeh sab sambhal rahey hain yaar! Dekho tou sahi kitney pyaarey hain!
Giggled out saba when going through the load of dresses to which meerub grinned...
Meerub: Hain tou sahi!
She spoke with a nod before haya, with her smile growing wide jumped close to the girl...
Haya: Wesey main tou kehti hu ke kaal se hi naye kaprey pehna shuru kardo!
The girl teased with the wag of her brows, grinning wide at meerub who felt her smile grow wide...

Mariam: Han yaar! Ab dulhan tou lago, aur offical honey mein bhi aik do din reh gaye hain!
Mariam chimed in with a giggle, teasingly wagging her brows at meerub who's cheeks began to heat from the words while murtasim, who sat watching the scene with a smile sighed out...
Murtasim: Shukar Alhamdullilah...
The teasing mumble left his lips as murtasims gaze fluttered to the sky while the kids laughed out...

Saba: Acha ab batao tou sahi pehley kya pehno gi? Takey hum alag kar de na!
Said saba with a grin, gesturing to the vibrant colours of dresses that splayed over the ground as meerubs eyes lit when fluttering over the options...
Meerub: Yaar kuch bhi alag kar lo...!
The girl spoke with a sigh, pouting softly when not knowing which of the dresses to choose to which mariam frowned...