🤗4) the group is back together🤗

As meerub was unpacking finding something to wear her mind kept going back to the incident of the car and her mind was just racing with confusion... she had so many questions... why was he looking at me like that? Why didnt he get embarrassed from the teasing? Why did he have to wipe the icecream? Is he normely like this? Should i be like this???

As her thoughts were racing she just decided to get up to take a cold shower to clear her mind... she had gotten fresh and changed when they arrived but due to the heat a cold shower and change of clothes wasn't a bad idea...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

As she got ready after her shower which definently helped clear her mind she decided to wear a mint and white suit with matching trousers and dupatta... her hair were in a high ponytail with loose strands here and there and she wore minimal silver jewelry... her attire gave her a cool flowy comfortable feel...

Tho her mind was much more relaxed now
She still was dying to just spill her thoughts out somewhere, she just wanted someone to vent to, somone she could tell every detail of the previous events to... when suddenly in the race of her thoughts "sabas" name popped up in her mind...

Her face lit up with excitement to tell saba everything that had been bothering her..
She picked up her phone and called saba to which she picked up in an instant...

Meerub: hello?
Saba: han yaar meerub! Itni der kiu lagadi!!?? Yahan mein bechaan horahi hu!
Meerub: zyada bechaan na ho! Itni baatai bataani hai yaar mein shuru khanha se karu!!
Saba: jhanan se baatay shuru hui thi whahan se hi karo! Aur jaldi! Itni der se wait kar rahi thi tumhari call ki!

As meerub told her every detail about the previous events with sheer excitement sabas replys came in gasps and giggles...
Saba: wah yaar ye tou puri Bollywood ki love story bangai!
Meerub: ab tum na shuru ho jana! Jab se aaye hu haya aur mariam mujhy aankai maar rahi hain, aur arsal ka tou mun band hi nahi ho raha!
She said laughing...
Saba: wasai kafi mazey ke hain tumharey cousins!
Meerub: hain tou bohat! Kabhi milwoungi tumhey! Bilkool tumhary type ke hain!
Saba: acha cousins ko choro cousin pe karo focus!
Meerub: kya matlab yaar?
Saba: matlab mujhy lagta hai ke hero ka dil aagya tumphe!
Meerub: hmm.. pata nahi... mujhy tou lagta hai vo bas friendly ho raha tha...
Saba: oh behen! Itna bhe friendly koi nahi hota! Friendly ki limit hoti hai jo tumharey hero ne kardi cross!
Meerub: tumhe lagta hai...?
Saba: mujhy pata hai! Kafi experience hai mere pas!
Meerub: pata nahi wo kya soch raha ho ga...
Saba: tou pata lagao na!
Meerub: kaisey?
Saba: jao baat karo usse! Uski soch ka bhi pata lagao aur usse apni soch bhi batao!
Meerub: sahi keh rahi ho... wo m-
As she got interrupted by a knock at the door...
Meerub: kon hai?
Fina: bibi ji maa begam apko khaney pe bularahi hain...
Meerub: acha main aati hu..
Saba: kya hua?
Meerub: yaar saba mujhy neeche bularahay hain!
Saba: acha tou jao na! Aur ab updates jaldi dena! Main to aaj kal hun hi faarigh... tumhari hi love story main interest hai mera!
Meerub: acha theek hai! Bye!
She said laughing..
Saba: bye!

⚜️⚜️⚜️

As meerub entered the dining room her eyes found him again... as soon as she entered he looked her up and down with a barely noticeable smile...
She felt herself flush for the 10th time today and quickly took a seat...
They all sat at the table in the order of maa begam at the head, wakas, anila, meerub and then mariam on one side..
And anwar, haya, murtasim and arsal on the other...
And coincidently thanks to her bad... or should we say good luck.. murtasim was right across from her... as her eyes met his she felt his gaze burning as it just wasn't leaving her...
Tho she got distracted by maa begam...
Maa begam: meerub beta khana lo na! Sara tumhari pasand ka bunwaya hai!