😘20) aik tou yeh ghussa😘

Meerub didnt get a moment to think or process what's happening as her eyes widened when she suddenly got pulled into the corner, only to come face to face with murtasim who swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her flush against him as he leaned against the wall gazing at her with a smirk...

Meerub felt her heart immediately start to race as her eyes widened and mind went blank trying to understand what just happened...

Meerub: t-tum... t-tum kya...
She stuttered staring at him with wide eyes as her hands unknowingly came to rest on his chest...
Murtasim: main? Kya?
He spoke in a huskey whisper with a smile, tightening his arms around her waist pulling her more into him as she held back a gasp...

Meerub: tum- tum yahan kya karahey ho?!
She asked in a confused state as her eyes flickered across his face while she felt her heart pounding in her ribcage...
Murtasim: jo tum yahan kar rahi ho...
He spoke confidently with a sweet smile...
Murtasim: wesey... tum yahan kya karahi ho?
He asked in a teasing tone, furrowing his brows as he tilted down his face...

Meerub: w-wo... main...
She started, brainstorming for a bevalable excuse, averting her gaze as his smirk grew wide...
Murtasim: "wo... main..."?
He spoke imitating her with a cheeky smile...
Murtasim: aik baat batao...
He spoke in a teasing tone gazing at her with a smirk...
To which meerubs wide eyes locked with his as she felt her breathing get quite heavy...
Meerub: huh...?
She almost breathed out as she averted her gaze, her eyes flickering across the floor while she looked down... only for his smirk to grow wide...

Murtasim: kya zubaan mere samney aatey hi kaam karna chordeti hai ya yeh aafat aam hai?
He asked with a chuckle, his eyes gleaming with mischief as meerubs eyes grew wide processing the words...

Meerub: wo- ...Kya?
She spoke in a bit of a louder tone, her brows knotted and eyes narrowing as they darted back up to him to which he let out another chuckle...
Murtasim: hm... matlab... kiu pass aatey hi
na dimagh kaam karta hai... na zubaan...?
He asked in a teasing tone, gazing into her deep brown eyes as she clenched her brows...

Meerub: ji nahi! Aisa kuch nahi hai!
She spoke confidently holding back a smile dying to grace her lips from the way he gazed at her with that smirk...
Murtasim: acha ji?
He said in a huskey tone as he arched a brow at her, inching slightly closer as meerub felt a blush rise to her cheeks realizing the proximity...
She gulped hard doing her best to maintain her composure as he continued inching closer with a smirk...
Murtasim: aisa kuch nahi hai...?
He asked furrowing his brows as he held back a cheeky smile while meerub frantically looked away feeling flustered...

Tho gathering the courage and not letting her confidence fade, her eyes darted back up to him...
Meerub: Ji! Aisa kuch nahi hai!
She spoke keeping her composure, locking eyes with him as her eyes narrowed...

Murtasim: uff... aik tou yeh ghussa...
He spoke in a huskey whisper taking meerub aback when suddenly jerking her closer as she let out an audible gasp while her eyes went wide...
Murtasim: kasam se in ankho mein ghussa le kar... bohat pyaari lagti ho...
He whispered sweetly, inching just a bit closer as their noses slightly brushed making a deep blush creep up meerubs face coating her with a pink hue...

Meerub felt her heart pound In her chest as all her confidence faded in no less then a second after getting slightly closer...
Her hands instinctively coming up to his shoulders as feeling flustered she moved her face to the side trying to calm her racing heart and the knot in her stomach getting tighter by the minute...

To which she heard him chuckle watching her state as she shut her eyes in embarrassment of how fast her confidence had faded...

Murtasim: Kasam se yaar... mera dill tou khushi se phata jaa raha hai... humarey rishtey ki baat sun ke...
He spoke sweetly gazing at meerub as her eyes darted across the floor while a wide grin spread across her face that she was unable to hold back...